• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

official on the Cam bandwagon

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not because I dont like Hank I think he is the only reason why we were in this series. Hank is going to waste here we should trade him to a team like SJ or or the Ducks who are a goalie away from winning. Start Cam and start over.

He has this thing called a ''NMC'' He's here for the next 8 seasons. Get used to it.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm surprised Stealth (aka Fock) hasn't weighed in on Lundqvist's performance in game 3 yet. Not saying it was Lundqvist's fault they lost the game, but statistically speaking he was sub par last night and you could argue that MAF has won the head to head goalie duel in the series so far. Seems like a perfect opportunity to lobby for Cam as the starter for game 4.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He also carried us in game's 1 and 2, and got no support, outside of game 1. He's fine.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Johnny, sort of off topic but who do you think is the greatest mouse of all-time?

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmmm, that's a tough one, have a few in mind. Let me get back to you on that one! haha

How about you?

Mickey_Mouse.svg

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree: And didn't Pinky & the Brain fail to conquer the world ? they never became more than experimental lab rats. (LOSERS) :laugh3:

Thats because they used force Mickey was smart enough to make people think he is a good guy not an over lord.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has this thing called a ''NMC'' He's here for the next 8 seasons. Get used to it.

That doesn't mean he won't waive it. I think its something to at least look into be cause you cant win with a goalie alone. And he will be 40 by the time we build an offense.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats because they used force Mickey was smart enough to make people think he is a good guy not an over lord.

At the end of the day Mickey paved the way for all other cartoon mice…

Mickey - 1928
Jerry Mouse - 1940
Mighty Mouse - 1942
Itchy - 1988
Pinky & the Brain - 1995

Mickey is the one who made it trendy to be a cartoon mouse.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That doesn't mean he won't waive it. I think its something to at least look into be cause you cant win with a goalie alone. And he will be 40 by the time we build an offense.

I think it will take 3 seasons if they commit to it. Problem is that they keep signing these superstars who want to play on Times Square for all the wrong reasons.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it will take 3 seasons if they commit to it. Problem is that they keep signing these superstars who want to play on Times Square for all the wrong reasons.

Actually I take this comment back, looking at the Rangers' playoff stats the superstars are actually doing rather well, with the exception of Rick Nash.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And trading away all their draft picks

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why trade the Super Swede? Not like you're going to get an upgrade at that position

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why trade the Super Swede? Not like you're going to get an upgrade at that position

I think David is saying the Rangers are just wasting his career if they don't develop an offensive game.

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its like this......This year in the postseason the Rangers are flat, there isnt a constant spark to play for. Teams can get by that in the regular season not the postseason and a goalies job in the postseason is to bring that spark. Hank is flat, its obvious he is not the total reason for the Rangers to collapse but when an opposing goalie gets 2 shutouts in a row he should be playing close to the oppositions cailber. He isnt. He hasnt won 2 in a row in this postseason and last night lost 2 in a row. The team needs a desparate spark to play for in the rest of this postseason.......Cam Talbot is that spark and he can win and team plays well in front him. AV better put him in now to save the series possibly the rest of the postseason.

Sports 2 what a mess of opinion if you want to call it that. And Dump is gone

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its like this......This year in the postseason the Rangers are flat, there isnt a constant spark to play for. Teams can get by that in the regular season not the postseason and a goalies job in the postseason is to bring that spark. Hank is flat, its obvious he is not the total reason for the Rangers to collapse but when an opposing goalie gets 2 shutouts in a row he should be playing close to the oppositions cailber. He isnt. He hasnt won 2 in a row in this postseason and last night lost 2 in a row. The team needs a desparate spark to play for in the rest of this postseason.......Cam Talbot is that spark and he can win and team plays well in front him. AV better put him in now to save the series possibly the rest of the postseason.

Sports 2 what a mess of opinion if you want to call it that. And Dump is gone

Stealth! I've been waiting for you to weigh in. I heard about Dump getting banned from his own forum. That gave me teh lulz :lol:

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I know but without an offense and no draft picks to help make it better he is going to spend the rest of his career having to win 1-0 or 2-1 games.

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got banned for the third time yesterday, they dont know hockey on that board.

The Rangers are jekyll and hyde or win one lose one because of hank. He is wishy washy no spark like Quick in LA which the Kings play for or Crawford in Chicago, Mason in Philly. Those teams won because their goalies wore their passion to win on their sleeves, in Philly Mason would have pulled it off if he would have started the series.

Price is doing it in Montreal excpet for the meltdown game. Hank can still win but not now Pitt has his number and the rangers need Cam desparately

Last edited by a moderator: