• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Offseason News and Rumors

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Top 3-5 defense to go along with a possible 7-10 offense should put them at 4 seed atleast

We don't know how your defense is going to be. Just because Steve Kerr is talking a big game doesn't mean he will have the great defensive teams as Jackson had.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We don't know how your defense is going to be. Just because Steve Kerr is talking a big game doesn't mean he will have the great defensive teams as Jackson had.

It was more Darren Erman than Jackson. Plus they hired Ron Adams who was tom thibs right hand man at one time. We will be fine

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not high at all. We will see who's right

I will be right because I never said the Warriors can't finish 4th. I just don't think they're head & shoulders better than Memphis or Dallas. Any of those 3 can finished 4th. Those teams are even to me. It's not like GSW will finish 5 or 6 games ahead of those 2 teams. It will be 1-2 games at most as long as none of the 3 suffers any significant injuries

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was more Darren Erman than Jackson. Plus they hired Ron Adams who was tom thibs right hand man at one time. We will be fine

There's also no guarantee your offense is going to be one of the best in the league. You're making a lot of assumptions

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Top 3-5 defense to go along with a possible 7-10 offense should put them at 4 seed atleast

They should have been higher last year too.

But, got derailed by injury.

For a minute there, I thought they would finish 7th or 8th.

Just like the East, there isn't THAT much separation between Teams after the top 2.

Sadly for those that play in the West, they are not competing with 6 other Teams to make the postseason.

It's more like 10.

Spurs, Thunder, Clips, Warriors, Mavs, Rox, Mem, Suns, Pelicans, Nugs, Lakers, Blazers all have a reasonable shot to make the playoffs.

It's gonna be a great Season.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's also no guarantee your offense is going to be one of the best in the league. You're making a lot of assumptions

Never said one of the best in the league. You're exaggerating every comment I make. Top 7-10 is not best in the nba

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors really matchup well with clippers especially on defense

It's my favorite series matchup.

After this Season, I really hope the Lakers right the ship.

Having 3 stud teams in the Pacific again would be awesome.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just like the East, there isn't THAT much separation between Teams after the top 2.

Sadly for those that play in the West, they are not competing with 6 other Teams to make the postseason.

It's more like 10.

Spurs, Thunder, Clips, Warriors, Mavs, Rox, Mem, Suns, Pelicans, Nugs, Lakers, Blazers all have a reasonable shot to make the playoffs.

It's gonna be a great Season.[/QU

They would of finished 4th IMO blew to many games against inferior opponents. Just weren't prepared for games after weekends they wouldn't practice it was frustrating

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will be right because I never said the Warriors can't finish 4th. I just don't think they're head & shoulders better than Memphis or Dallas. Any of those 3 can finished 4th. Those teams are even to me. It's not like GSW will finish 5 or 6 games ahead of those 2 teams. It will be 1-2 games at most as long as none of the 3 suffers any significant injuries

That April Warriors vs. Mavs game was about the best game I have seen in 5 years.

.....and Dallas has gotten much better.

I agree with you.

It is very reasonable that the Warriors, or any of those teams, could stumble.

Somebody has too.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Where did I say " clearly better"?

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's my favorite series matchup.

After this Season, I really hope the Lakers right the ship.

Having 3 stud teams in the Pacific again would be awesome.

It's my favorite matchup. Bogut vs griffen is a fun one other than cp3 and steph

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's more like 10.

It's gonna be a great Season.[/QU

They would of finished 4th IMO blew to many games against inferior opponents. Just weren't prepared for games after weekends they wouldn't practice it was frustrating

It's Odd, the Warriors are the Clippers kryptonite.

But, they are my 2nd favorite team in the NBA.

I Heart Chris Webber.

So, I have followed them every since.

Next is the Suns.

But, I won't root for them if Bledsoe leaves.

He's a greedy s.o.b. and out of his goard.

But, he's one of my top 5 favs currently in the NBA.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's my favorite matchup. Bogut vs griffen is a fun one other than cp3 and steph

Thank goodness we got Hawes.

Now, guys won't be able to just pack the paint against Blake and Jordan.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow...Monroe took the qualifying offer.

The Pistons better trade him by the deadline cause you know he's walking.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am calling this now:

We will soon hear Bledsoe to the Cavs for Waiters, parts and a bucket of chicken.

Rich Paul is living off his rep with Lebron.

It's not like there was actually any negotiating involved:doh:.

On Monday's Bickley and Marotta show on Arizona Sports 98.7 FM, Wojnarowski said Bledsoe and his agent, Rich Paul, have "kind of boxed themselves into a corner" after rejecting the Suns' four-year, $48 million offer but being unable to secure an offer sheet from another team. "It's not really a negotiating strategy to say, ‘Max deal or nothing.'" he said. "Restricted free agency is about the agent going out and getting an offer sheet for his player. That's it. It's not about the Suns bidding against themselves. Utah didn't bid against itself with Gordon Hayward, and Houston didn't do that with Chandler Parsons, but their agents went out and got offer sheets, and got max offer sheets."