• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Offseason News and Rumors

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs open at home against the Knicks. I guess the NBA wants an easy win for the Cavs and Lebron's first game of the return home.

Or is could turn into more "Rome wasn't built in a day" comments.

If the Knicks get a lead on them, the Cavs will be treated to "overrated" chants, just like the Heat were in Boston on opening night in 2010.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or is could turn into more "Rome wasn't built in a day" comments.

If the Knicks get a lead on them, the Cavs will be treated to "overrated" chants, just like the Heat were in Boston on opening night in 2010.

It will be over hyped and over analyzed because it is game one, but the league didn't do bad IMO with scheduling this one.

It is James vs Anthony.
Ratings will be sky high.

Not that it matters, but obviously the Heats Big 3 game 1 was a much more difficult task.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol obviously I don't think he's better than lebron on offense but it's not far off as people think

I would say his jumpshot is the best in the game, while Lebron has improved. Lebron is the best in the game at attacking. Steph's 15 and out are money though, so Steph is one of ths best scorers in the league for sure.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stephen A was basically defending Steph, surprised Skip was backing up Bron as much as he was

You shouldn't be surprised. They don't really speak their opinions. The way the show is produced, they basically draw which side of the issue to take and then they just rant from that perspective. That's why First Take is the biggest shitshow of a farce ESPN has ever made. Not only is it just troll bait, what their talking heads are saying aren't even what they really feel (its whatever the card tells them to feel).

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You shouldn't be surprised. They don't really speak their opinions. The way the show is produced, they basically draw which side of the issue to take and then they just rant from that perspective. That's why First Take is the biggest shitshow of a farce ESPN has ever made. Not only is it just troll bait, what their talking heads are saying aren't even what they really feel (its whatever the card tells them to feel).

What did Stephen A. say wrong?

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Everytime I see your signature, I LMFAO!

Step Brothers was AWESOME!

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What did Stephen A. say wrong?

Don't know. I refuse to watch that garbage show. Not that I could since I'm not around a TV when its on. But I was just commenting on Shane being surprised Skip defended Lebron since Skip usually plays the role of a Lebron Troll. So I pointed out no one should be surprised because for their show to work, someone has to take the opposite side whether they feel that way or not. So in this case, Skip drew the "support Lebron" side. That's what First Take is designed to do, get people fired up with nonsensical crap. Unlike other shows with the roundtable or debate format where people just chime in with what their opinions are if they agree or not, First Take actively plays up the protagnonist/antagonist thing with every topic.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
cavs are serious about getting 56 year old billups
They need veterans and calming influences for the storm that may hit Cleveland when they lose two in a row. With Love, Irving and Lebron, the expectations will be sky high and many of their top 8 players have not played in a single NBA playoff game.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They need veterans and calming influences for the storm that may hit Cleveland when they lose two in a row. With Love, Irving and Lebron, the expectations will be sky high and many of their top 8 players have not played in a single NBA playoff game.

I thought they were going 82-0?

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,381.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Slow week here. I've been swamped at work myself.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If russy was here it wouldn't have been a slow week lol

Shield-Thread Killa

Tribal Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 876.24
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JUST KIDDING.......<thinks no i'm not>

Dag!

Why's it gotta be like that, Super Celtic?

:scratch:

hahah....you soooo cute and a bag of DORITO CHIPS...

I hope I am still alive when the CELTICS VS LAKKERS CHAMPIONSHIP....

Occurs again....:suds: