• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Offseason News and Rumors

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Love > Bosh.

But anyway we have to see them play together before I would say.

Bosh was just as good as Love was before he came to Miami. People doesn't realize Bosh was a mid 20's & 10 or 11 type of player before he came to Miami. There's not much of difference between 24/11 & 26/12.

Love will avg more with Cleveland than Bosh did with Miami because he will the #2 option while Bosh was #3

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not gonna happen.[/QUOTE

Hopefully. No excuses.

No Love > Bosh.

One could make a case either way.
I'm very satisfied with Bosh though.

But anyway we have to see them play together before I would say.

In 4 years they won't have accomplished anything near what the Miami Big 3 did.
Regular season wins mean nada.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL heat big 3 is better big difference. DEFENSE

You would think they learned from the Clippers/Celtics Doc Rivers/Garnett trade:doh:.

If this happens, Love won't be able to go there for a year, which means probably not at all because he wants to get traded now so that the team has his Bird's rights.

Sure, he wants to win.

But, he wants his 5 year Super Max deal too.

Puts warriors next in line

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bosh was just as good as Love was before he came to Miami. People doesn't realize Bosh was a mid 20's & 10 or 11 type of player before he came to Miami. There's not much of difference between 24/11 & 26/12.

Love will avg more with Cleveland than Bosh did with Miami because he will the #2 option while Bosh was #3

Bc he is better than him lol

Love can do it all, silky 3 point shot as well.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are hoping so bad. It's funny :laugh3:

You can't get in the way of Lebron and you don't want to.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In his last 2 full seasons with Minnesota Love avg 26/12 on 46% shooting & 26/13 on 45% shooting

In his last 2 seasons with Toronto, Bosh avg 24/11 on 52% shooting and 23/10 on 49% shooting

There is not that big of a difference. The way Cavs fans act like Love is way better than Bosh pre-Lebron is retarded.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saying the Cavs big 3 is better than Miami's 3 is saying that Kyrie is better than Wade. Wade in the first 3 years was way better than Kyrie. The only heat team they can be better than is the team from this past season in terms of their big 3 vs Miami's big 3

right NOW youd prefer Dwade who has no cartilage in his knees over Kyrie? cmon man

you are delusional about WAde- you think that after sitting out 29 games last year- and still not being able to get it done- he all of a sudden is going to be able to LEAD the team this year?--- with no LeBron drawing TONS of defensive off him- with a ton of the defensive attention suddenly on him?

you gotta open your eyes. Wade is not what he used to be and never will be -

and itll be interesting to see whether Bosh can man up and TRY and be the player he was 5 years ago- because he has turned into a soft perimeter player that is a far below avg. rebounder for a big man and has no post game what so ever

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
right NOW youd prefer Dwade who has no cartilage in his knees over Kyrie? cmon man

you are delusional about WAde- you think that after sitting out 29 games last year- and still not being able to get it done- he all of a sudden is going to be able to LEAD the team this year?--- with no LeBron drawing TONS of defensive off him- with a ton of the defensive attention suddenly on him?

and itll be interesting to see whether Bosh can man up and TRY and be the player he was 5 years ago- because he has turned into a soft perimeter player that is a far below avg. rebounder for a big man and has no post game what so ever

Wow you clearly cannot read

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think he meant the Wade when the Heatles first joined forces.

I'm not sure you'd find anyone who wouldn't take that Wade over Kyrie Today or Kyrie over Wade today..

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow you clearly cannot read

i look at the Heat's roster and i wonder

who rebounds?

who shoots threes and spaces the floor?

who draws fouls?

who runs in transition/guards in transition?

the Heat are going to get run off the floor by athletic teams like the Raptors and Hornets. They are an awful 3 pt shooting team as well- and might be the worst rebounding team in the entire league.

if they get the 6th seed i would be very surprised.- and thats if Wade plays 70 games WHILE carrying the load which the chances of that happening are miniscule.

the only chance they have is if Bosh plays like a top 10 player and gets 10+ boards and 20+ points a game and draws fouls----- and that there point guards improve a ton, learn to shoot three's and actually make plays which is highly doubtful since there PG situation is easily top ten worst in the league

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In his last 2 full seasons with Minnesota Love avg 26/12 on 46% shooting & 26/13 on 45% shooting

In his last 2 seasons with Toronto, Bosh avg 24/11 on 52% shooting and 23/10 on 49% shooting

There is not that big of a difference. The way Cavs fans act like Love is way better than Bosh pre-Lebron is retarded.

You do realize Bosh never shot 3's. Love shoots out there a lot and his shooting % is still very high.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i look at the Heat's roster and i wonder

who rebounds?

who shoots threes and spaces the floor?

who draws fouls?

who runs in transition/guards in transition?

the Heat are going to get run off the floor by athletic teams like the Raptors and Hornets. They are an awful 3 pt shooting team as well- and might be the worst rebounding team in the entire league.

if they get the 6th seed i would be very surprised.- and thats if Wade plays 70 games WHILE carrying the load which the chances of that happening are miniscule.

the only chance they have is if Bosh plays like a top 10 player and gets 10+ boards and 20+ points a game and draws fouls----- and that there point guards improve a ton, learn to shoot three's and actually make plays which is highly doubtful since there PG situation is easily top ten worst in the league

Rebounds- Bosh, McRoberts, Birdman.

Shoots 3's- I have no clue is Allen leaves.

Draws Fouls- Wade, Napier, Bosh, McRoberts activity.

Guards in transition- Deng and Wade if his knee's hold up.

6th seed? Sure.

Higher? Possible, not probable because so many other teams improved too.

Gonna be a fun regular season in the East.

The top 2 teams are clear.

But, there isn't huge separation between the rosters of the 3rd thru 8th seeds.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he meant the Wade when the Heatles first joined forces.

I'm not sure you'd find anyone who wouldn't take that Wade over Kyrie Today or Kyrie over Wade today..

there is no telling how it works out- Wade isnt a PG- and Wade couldnt space the floor by shooting from deep since he is an awful 3 pt shooter

who says that Kyrie isnt a better match because he can actually pass, make plays, and shoot from deep- instead of just playing dueling banjos with LeBron and- i get this possession- you get the next possession

as far as all star level players go Wade is just not a good fit with LeBron all things equal and it ended up showing when the Mavericks pissed in their cheerios in the Finals- only when Wade took a backseat did the Heat win a title.

and 4 years later I dont think Wade has enough in the tank to take back over the team- if he couldnt show up in the Finals last year after all that rest during the regular season- and the ridiculously spaced apart postseason schedule- WITH LeBron drawing double teams constantly- what possibly makes you think Wade can do it this next season?

Wade in the Finals

4/12 11 pts 1 assist 3 boards 3TO 0blk 0stls 36 minutes
3/13 10 pts 4 assists 2 boards 3TO 0blk 4steals 33 minutes
8/12 22pts 2 assists 4 boards 5 TO 0blk 2steals 36 minutes
5/9 14 pts 4 assists 7 boards 5TO 0 blk 1stl 34 minutes
8/18 19 pts 2 assists 3 boards 2 TO 0 blk 1stl 33 minutes

43% 15 pts 3 assists 4 boards

ya know what i see? a Guy that did not have even one big game- and more than anything- Dwade in his prime used to create havoc defensively- ZERO blocks and only one game with any kind of steals??? thats not what DWade used to be----

Kyrie could do that shit in his sleep

LTCF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The top 2 teams are clear.

But, there isn't huge separation between the rosters of the 3rd thru 8th seeds.

Agree completely with those 2 statements.