• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Offseason News and Rumors

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If LeBron did not come back- the Cavs still had ZERO interest in Deng- among small forwards they had Heyward, Ariza, and Stephenson as the guys they wanted to go after - and they got to see Deng up close and personal those last few months to see just how much Thibs had ran him into the ground

It's hard for me to tell you and LTCF apart at first glance.

Damn, put up a Avatar.

Gotta be a Kyrie/Lebron/Love mashup avatar out there by now!:pound:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I saw it.

That I'm coming home song is gonna get a lot of burn this Season.

i tried to put up an avatar and it didnt take for some reason

whats up LTCF?! good to see you....should be a fun season

ESPECIALLY after all the hate guys like DJ spewed about the Cavs the last few months etc........haha....talk about having the last laugh

the Lakers dont have a prayer of making the playoffs while the Cavs have LeBron/Love/KYrie (and even if they Love trade falls through im still thrilled with Wiggins and Bennett and 3 first rounders next draft! lol)

its just too crazy--- should be an amazing, fun, exciting, redeeming, season- and it really just accents the renaissance that Cleveland is going through right now

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the easy titles that people were dogging him for not winning in Cleveland. I also think you are confusing a contender for a title winner. They were contenders. Even got to the finals one year.

You could barely call those teams title contenders as the east was even weaker then than it is now. Either way, Lebron clearly had zero faith in the FO's ability to build a championship team or he would have stayed.

Now, he wants to return to Cleveland and try to apply what he has learned from Riley and D-Wade. Also, Lebron didn't start getting dogged for not winning titles until he left for Miami and made his "not 1, not 2....etc." statement.

In fact, prior to that, Lebron was well liked by most fans and most knew that the problem in Cleveland was the players around him, not Lebron himself.

LTCF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i tried to put up an avatar and it didnt take for some reason

whats up LTCF?! good to see you....should be a fun season

ESPECIALLY after all the hate guys like DJ spewed about the Cavs the last few months etc........haha....talk about having the last laugh

the Lakers dont have a prayer of making the playoffs while the Cavs have LeBron/Love/KYrie (and even if they Love trade falls through im still thrilled with Wiggins and Bennett and 3 first rounders next draft! lol)

its just too crazy--- should be an amazing, fun, exciting, redeeming, season- and it really just accents the renaissance that Cleveland is going through right now

The future looks bright. It's a good time to be a Cavs fan. I can't wait for the season to start. I'm going to try and get tickets for the home opener.

LTCF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You could barely call those teams title contenders as the east was even weaker then than it is now.

They were favored to win it all at least 2 and perhaps 3 of the last few years he was here. That's being a title contender.

LTCF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In fact, prior to that, Lebron was well liked by most fans and most knew that the problem in Cleveland was the players around him, not Lebron himself.

LBJ has been in a no win situation since he came into the league. The comparisons to Jordan were many. The fact that he carried the Cavs to the finals was amazing and yet he gets bashed for not winning it as if that was his fault. The ownership did its best to surround him with the talent necessary but you can't sign guys that aren't free agents and there weren't the FA's necessary to give him the help. They tried. Shaq. Mo Williams, Jamison, Szerbiak, and others. So, he took the easy/only way to insure a title. If he wins with Kyrie and Love, he'll get little credit and people will say he needed 2 other stars to get it done. If they don't win it all, it'll be his fault. But, he's got broad shoulders and can handle the criticism. He's grown up and a far better person than basketball player now and that's something Jordan can never say.

Last edited by a moderator:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The future looks bright. It's a good time to be a Cavs fan. I can't wait for the season to start. I'm going to try and get tickets for the home opener.

Drove past James' house an hour ago. His neighbor on the corner could afford/ had the time to make a 'Welcome Home King' sign, but couldn't afford/ find the time to straighten his mailbox or replace the worn out, un readable numbers on it.

Akron Beacon Journal already calling Love/Kyrie/James better then the Heat Big 3 ever was.

Word on the street is Cavs might never lose anything, ever again.

These people are so desperate/ hungry, but I wouldn't say deserving.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ray Ray says he is playing one more season!!!

But he says he hasn't decided what team yet, I call bullshit.

Welcome to Cleveland Ray!

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drove past James' house an hour ago. His neighbor on the corner could afford/ had the time to make a 'Welcome Home King' sign, but couldn't afford/ find the time to straighten his mailbox or replace the worn out, un readable numbers on it.

Akron Beacon Journal already calling Love/Kyrie/James better then the Heat Big 3 ever was.

Word on the street is Cavs might never lose anything, ever again.

These people are so desperate/ hungry, but I wouldn't say deserving.

LOL heat big 3 is better big difference. DEFENSE

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You would think they learned from the Clippers/Celtics Doc Rivers/Garnett trade:doh:.

If this happens, Love won't be able to go there for a year, which means probably not at all because he wants to get traded now so that the team has his Bird's rights.

Sure, he wants to win.

But, he wants his 5 year Super Max deal too.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saying the Cavs big 3 is better than Miami's 3 is saying that Kyrie is better than Wade. Wade in the first 3 years was way better than Kyrie. The only heat team they can be better than is the team from this past season in terms of their big 3 vs Miami's big 3

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saying the Cavs big 3 is better than Miami's 3 is saying that Kyrie is better than Wade. Wade in the first 3 years was way better than Kyrie. The only heat team they can be better than is the team from this past season in terms of their big 3 vs Miami's big 3

No Love > Bosh.

But anyway we have to see them play together before I would say.