• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Offseason News and Rumors

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's wide open but only 2 teams? Lol ok

The East is more competitive. But let's be real, this is almost as similar to the West (just not as good as a conference). At the end of the day, the West is going to come down to the Thunder and the Spurs. The 2nd tier teams in the West are the Clippers (who are probably the best of this bunch), Trailblazers, and now the Mavs (who have probably the best coach in the conference not named Popovich).

Yes, Miami, Washington and Toronto have a chance to make the Finals. But the clear favorites are Cleveland and Chicago (if Rose stays healthy).

avalon2423

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You talking out of hate.....clearly not using common sense

It is possible, but I dont think thats it. Common sense would say that a team that has a rookie head coach and 3 guys who have all been the #1 option and now having to try and reduce their roles and 2 of those 3 are injury prone, wouldnt do all that well.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm gonna say bulls have the higher ceiling but I trust them less to achieve that

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defense is going to be the big question mark for the Cavs. Blatt's a great offensive coach from what I"ve read up on him and he definitely has the tools. I'm curious to see how the defense is going to play out. We all know what you're going to get from Lebron as he's one of the best defenders in the league, but it matters what defensive system they have in place as well as the type of defense players #2-#10 in the rotation give you on that side of the floor.

On the flip side, Chicago has the same question marks, but on the offensive side of the floor. Their only offensive creator is Rose and that goes all to shit if he goes down. It will be interesting to see what offensive dynamic they have now with McDermott playing the wing and Gasol interchanged at Boozer's spot.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is possible, but I dont think thats it. Common sense would say that a team that has a rookie head coach and 3 guys who have all been the #1 option and now having to try and reduce their roles and 2 of those 3 are injury prone, wouldnt do all that well.

The rookie coach thing has me. But Wade, Bosh and Lebron were all the #1 options on their own respective teams pre-Miami big 3. But injury concerns should be noted as you mentioned.

I'm gonna say bulls have the higher ceiling but I trust less to achieve that

The Bulls have the deeper lineup. But when you have two all-stars, and one super-star in Lebron, the higher ceiling argument certainly goes to the Cavs given the "potential". But defense and coaching goes to the Bulls given Thibs track record as a coach.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bulls have the deeper lineup. But when you have two all-stars, and one super-star in Lebron, the higher ceiling argument certainly goes to the Cavs given the "potential". But defense and coaching goes to the Bulls given Thibs track record as a coach.[/QUOTE]

More like 2 stars. Lebron and love. Kyrie is not a star

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bulls have the deeper lineup. But when you have two all-stars, and one super-star in Lebron, the higher ceiling argument certainly goes to the Cavs given the "potential". But defense and coaching goes to the Bulls given Thibs track record as a coach.

More like 2 stars. Lebron and love. Kyrie is not a star[/QUOTE]

Well, he is an all-star. I don't think he deserves the praise that he's getting from Cavs fans on this board. But he certainly is an all-star level player. Just can't play defense or stay healthy.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More like 2 stars. Lebron and love. Kyrie is not a star

Well, he is an all-star. I don't think he deserves the praise that he's getting from Cavs fans on this board. But he certainly is an all-star level player. Just can't play defense or stay healthy.[/QUOTE]

He's deff not an all star. If he plays harden type defense

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How you say they're unstoppable before seeing a preseason game?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one wants to come to cleveland right dj?

Only lebron and love who told minne to deal him here

Or mike miller taking half the salary. And Marion is next for the bench.

Where is your big plate of crow for lunch dj?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rose as wall should make the all star team over kyrie

Rose doesn't win dick until people have to respect his outside shot. Chicago has 1\2 of a great player. A guy that's been hurt for years and can't shoot. I think I'll piss my pants

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cavs offense is unguardable.

100% unstoppable.

It should create open shots.

You still need to make them.

Its also highly likely going to be non traditional ,which leads to worse defense.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one wants to come to cleveland right dj?

Only lebron and love who told minne to deal him here

Or mike miller taking half the salary. And Marion is next for the bench.

Where is your big plate of crow for lunch dj?

It all starts with lebron you should know that. Marion hasn't signed btw

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, he is an all-star. I don't think he deserves the praise that he's getting from Cavs fans on this board. But he certainly is an all-star level player. Just can't play defense or stay healthy.

He's deff not an all star. If he plays harden type defense[/QUOTE]

I had kyrie at #26 when I did my top 50. Which is plenty commiserate with being a 2 time al star at age 22

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rose doesn't win dick until people have to respect his outside shot. Chicago has 1\2 of a great player. A guy that's been hurt for years and can't shoot. I think I'll piss my pants

Is that all there is to an nba player is shooting? :L