• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Offseason News and Rumors

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm talking enough wins to get to the playoffs.

I'd like to see a list of perceived top 5-15 players whose teams never made the playoffs in their first 6 seasons.

Does matter? You need more than one player to make the playoffs. The dude made his team 10 points better when he was on the floor

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The GSW deal looks so promising for Minny... they should do that especially if they can unload Martin as well...

GSW shouldn't take Martin on at all... Brewer would be great.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Thomson is the only one that hurts IMO
Career 15 points and 10 rebounds guy. Last year, at 18 points and 9 boards in regular season. Points dipped in playoffs, but Lee is good. Minny would be crazy not to take a proven Thompson and Lee for a guy that is going away after this year. No brainer if Martin is unloaded. Not sure why GSW would do it. Perhaps, Minny holding out hope that Cavs inlclude Wiggins and Lebron in a trade...:lol:

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The GSW deal looks so promising for Minny... they should do that especially if they can unload Martin as well...

GSW shouldn't take Martin on at all... Brewer would be great.

I don mind martin at all it's just the contract

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Career 15 points and 10 rebounds guy. Last year, at 18 points and 9 boards in regular season. Points dipped in playoffs, but Lee is good. Minny would be crazy not to take a proven Thompson and Lee for a guy that is going away after this year. No brainer if Martin is unloaded. Not sure why GSW would do it. Perhaps, Minny holding out hope that Cavs inlclude Wiggins and Lebron in a trade...:lol:

I don't even think it's our offer. It's probably still lee, Barnes, maybe green and a 1st for love and martin

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does matter? You need more than one player to make the playoffs. The dude made his team 10 points better when he was on the floor

The Wolves certainly were no great roster, but were far from a 1 man show.

Did anyone think that last year they wouldn't be better then the Suns, for example?

Stats are great, but making other players around you is more important.
Kyrie falls into the same category.

Should be interesting if it happens.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I don't even think it's our offer. It's probably still lee, Barnes, maybe green and a 1st for love and martin
If that is your offer, it is a bit more fair. Wonder what Minny would prefer...Wiggins, Bennett and a future first rounder versus what you mentioned GSW is offering. Seems like the Cavs deal if it is what they are offering makes the most sense. Otherwise, if no Wiggins, then the Minny offer looks better.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
The Wolves certainly were no great roster, but were far from a 1 man show.

Did anyone think that last year they wouldn't be better then the Suns, for example?

Stats are great, but making other players around you is more important.
Kyrie falls into the same category.

Should be interesting if it happens.
Turnup...you will need to change your avatar soon. Doubt the Heat sign Beasley...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Turnup...you will need to change your avatar soon. Doubt the Heat sign Beasley...

I know. People think I was mad when James left. Not really. THIS will piss me off.
I saw a Heat corporate employee yesterday and he strongly gave me that vibe when I asked.
If they wanted him, he would already be signed...I suppose..

I'd like to know who they think that they will find who is more talented for the veterans minimum.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,394.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marc J. Spears ‏@SpearsNBAYahoo 12m
Wizards free agent Chris Singleton, who avg 3 ppg & 2.2 pg last season, has received interest from likes of Miami & Indiana, a source said

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Love receives a bit too much criticism for having not made the playoffs yet. His teams haven't been that good and their in the tougher Western Conference. Pau Gasol never won a playoff game in Memphis. He gets traded to the Lakers and makes it to 3 straight Finals. Pair Love with the right teammate and things could be a lot different.

Sportsman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Love receives a bit too much criticism for having not made the playoffs yet. His teams haven't been that good and their in the tougher Western Conference. Pau Gasol never won a playoff game in Memphis. He gets traded to the Lakers and makes it to 3 straight Finals. Pair Love with the right teammate and things could be a lot different.

Good analogy with Gasol. I would also throw in Kevin Garnet as well, he was an early round playoff loser for many years before he got a good supporting cast around him with Cassell and Sprewell.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Love receives a bit too much criticism for having not made the playoffs yet. His teams haven't been that good and *their in the tougher Western Conference. Pau Gasol never won a playoff game in Memphis. He gets traded to the Lakers and makes it to 3 straight Finals. Pair Love with the right teammate and things could be a lot different.

*they're :L