• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Offseason News and Rumors

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahahaha, Kobe had Horry and Fisher hitting all those big shots, Magic had big game james coming up big in the playoffs, MJ had paxson and kerr and was allowed to push off to get open...those guys just had better teams to wipe up their messes.

LOL u are comparing Horry and Fisher, Paxson and Kerr with Wade,Bosh and Allen. :laugh3: Just made my day. Thanks for the laugh. MJ and Kobe stayed with their teams. They brought winning to their team. Wade brought winning to miami. LBJ hasn't won anything. Going back to Cleveland gives him a chance now.

Wow, just wow. Without Kobe, Fisher & Horry would never have been in position to attempt those shots. Same with the Bulls without MJ.

We seem to have 2 Clippers fans who post on this site (which is probably 2 more than any other site). Mecca and Sportsman. Mecca has proven to be knowledgeable and capable of good basketball discussion.

Then there's Sportsman. Doing his very best to confirm every Clippers fan stereotype.

I sure hope we don't lose Mecca over being embarrassed about Sportsman.:suds:

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We seem to have 2 Clippers fans who post on this site (which is probably 2 more than any other site). Mecca and Sportsman. Mecca has proven to be knowledgeable and capable of good basketball discussion.

Then there's Sportsman. Doing his very best to confirm every Clippers fan stereotype.

:lol:

We have been hurt so badly that it's hard to move forward:laugh3:.

I'm not leaving:suds:.

Otis B. Driftwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't always talk NBA... But when I do, I prefer Mecca.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please Love, don't sign an extension, wherever you go. It's God's Will, that you play for the Lakers next year.

Those faggets at UCLA should do a major "Come home" campaign for Love.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please Love, don't sign an extension, wherever you go. It's God's Will, that you play for the Lakers next year.

Those faggets at UCLA should do a major "Come home" campaign for Love.

This would crack me up if he did this to cleveland. Make Cleveland give up their last 2 #1 picks only to bolt after 1 year:laugh3:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they can get Love & Martin I will do it.

If it's only love I won't do it

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love is top 3 in win shares, what are you talking about?

I'm talking enough wins to get to the playoffs.

I'd like to see a list of perceived top 5-15 players whose teams never made the playoffs in their first 6 seasons.

Sportsman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The worst Clippers fan is still far better than the best Lakers fan.