• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Offseason News and Rumors

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't think dougie starts at sf?

No he will come off the bench. Lineup will be
Rose
Butler
MDJ
Gasol
Noah

Bench
Hinrich
Snell
McDermott
Mirotic
Gibson
Brooks
Bershaw(something like that. 2nd rd pick)

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Bulls are looking pretty good. Well be nice to see the competition in the Central division.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always knew in my heart there was a chance that the King would return. Despite all the criticism, all the abuse, all the naysayers....

I knew there was a chance i would be watching a team with Kyrie bringing up the ball- LeBron in the post- and MAYBE even KLove in the corner while Andy V sets a pick for LeBron right at the top of the key.....

LeBron changed the fortune of the Cavs with three simple words

I'm

Coming

Home

bravo Mr. James.....bravo

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always knew in my heart there was a chance that the King would return. Despite all the criticism, all the abuse, all the naysayers....

I knew there was a chance i would be watching a team with Kyrie bringing up the ball- LeBron in the post- and MAYBE even KLove in the corner while Andy V sets a pick for LeBron right at the top of the key.....

I'm

Coming

Home

We all called you crazy :gaah:.

Look who's laughing now :laugh3:!

Come to the Fannation is Dead thread, Russ.

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm

Coming

Home

I dunno seems like its being told as some great journey to go back to Cleveland. when honestly everyone knows that had kyrie irving left or if they didn't get gifted all these #1 picks in lottery that LeBron wouldn't have even considered it.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyrie Irving gets no credit for sticking it out without any knowledge of what was going to happen.

Lebron walks into a team with 3 consecutive #1 picks and the likelihood of getting a 1st team all-NBA player.

Lets not go overboard with his nobility.

He doesn't go back to Cleveland if the team had not "mysteriously" kept winning the lottery.

He is still a ring chaser.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,394.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now, it's being reported Wiggins was never included in trade offer for Love.

As the world turns, LOL.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 22,394.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyrie Irving gets no credit for sticking it out without any knowledge of what was going to happen.

Lebron walks into a team with 3 consecutive #1 picks and the likelihood of getting a 1st team all-NBA player.

He doesn't go back to Cleveland if the team had not "mysteriously" kept winning the lottery.

The Cavs aren't that close to a ring, though.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Exactly.
The 'I'm homesick ' version sounds much better then the 'I need to play with a younger other Big 2' reality.

I'm not saying I blame him, but, most people aren't that gullible.

As far as the draft lotto, even though the public doesn't see it, every team in the lottery does, as well as independent media and security.
No way to fix evenly weighted lotto balls and air.

Remember, every combination has an equal chance to come out first, teams just have different amount of combinations.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly.
The 'I'm homesick ' version sounds much better then the 'I need to play with a younger other Big 2' reality.

I'm not saying I blame him, but, most people aren't that gullible.

As far as the draft lotto, even though the public doesn't see it, every team in the lottery does, as well as independent media and security.
No way to fix evenly weighted lotto balls and air.

Remember, every combination has an equal chance to come out first, teams just have different amount of combinations.

Yeah, if Cleveland was still the Cleveland team that he left, I doubt he'd be homesick. Also, as I posted on another thread, the 2 year deal may very well be about the CBA and Lebron no longer being willing to take less than a max deal, but the 1 year opt out is about pressuring the Cavs to do what Lebron wants them to.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 22,394.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are if they get Love.

Huge IF. I think GS will get him, Thompson is a proven NBA player, Wiggins isn't.

Even if they got him they'd be incredibly thin depth wise (see Miami this past NBA Finals) & they would still have question marks. Irving is a hero ball player imo & not a pass first PG. Love has never been on a winning team. While I like the hire of the new HC, he is still going to be a rookie in the NBA.

The only thing in their favor is they have the best player on the planet.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LBJ is the New Shaq. Ring chaser. LBJ doesn't have the killer instinct like Kobe, MJ, or Magic or Bird. Wouldn't shock me if LBJ leaves Cleveland again after the 2 years if they haven't won yet.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LBJ is the New Shaq. Ring chaser. LBJ doesn't have the killer instinct like Kobe, MJ, or Magic or Bird. Wouldn't shock me if LBJ leaves Cleveland again after the 2 years if they haven't won yet.

No matter of intent at the time, when your options are open after every season,
then any and everything is subject to change.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huge IF. I think GS will get him, Thompson is a proven NBA player, Wiggins isn't.

Even if they got him they'd be incredibly thin depth wise (see Miami this past NBA Finals) & they would still have question marks. Irving is a hero ball player imo & not a pass first PG. Love has never been on a winning team. While I like the hire of the new HC, he is still going to be a rookie in the NBA.

The only thing in their favor is they have the best player on the planet.

:agree: If Flip is serious about wanting to make the playoffs this coming season, there are only 2 ways that happens. He either keeps Love, hopes they get to the playoffs and that is enough to convince him to stay. Or, get a package of players for Love that he believes can get them to the playoffs.

The GSW package is much more likely to result in a playoff appearance than what the Cavs are offering.

Sportsman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hahahaha, Kobe had Horry and Fisher hitting all those big shots, Magic had big game james coming up big in the playoffs, MJ had paxson and kerr and was allowed to push off to get open...those guys just had better teams to wipe up their messes.