• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Offseason News and Rumors

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Teams like Indiana, Chicago, and Miami who's cores all have deep playoff experience will have something to say. Outside of Lebron, Verajo, and Miller, no one on that team has any playoffs experience. Also, some of those rookie contracts will be up eventually, and some of those guys are going to want to be paid. Doesn't help that Lebron is going to want the max contract he can get when the next CBA is up in 2016. This is where a front office is going to have exchange assets before they expire, something Cleveland has not been known to do yet.

Plus Verajo and Miller can't be counted on to be healthy.
Mike somehow played all 82 last year. What are the odds of that happening again?

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Rashard Lewis to Dallas on one year deal...interesting. Dallas setting themselves up with a deep team.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
That's great news.
My Beasley concern meter is raising daily.
Are you serious? You really want him back? I say why not, but my goodness he was awful on defense. Thoughts on how Heat round out the roster? 3 spots left assuming they sign Hamilton.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rashard Lewis to Dallas on one year deal...interesting. Dallas setting themselves up with a deep team.

Did you see the Jason Terry interview?

Lmao:laugh3:at him trying to force his way back to the Mavs.

But, would the Kings actually keep him in their locker room after this?

Yeah, he tried to put a positive spin on things. But, these are clearly passive-aggressive, back-handed compliments.

"I won’t rule out returning back to Dallas. It's my home and my heart," Terry said. "I bleed blue. I’m a Maverick."

While Dallas does have it's $2.7 million exception in play and has looked at the likes of Mo Williams and Mike Miller to help fill the void of perimeter shooting and Terry would love to have a reunion, he is under contract with the Sacramento Kings. Sacramento would have to buy out the rest of Terry's contract, which is in the final year at roughly $5.9 million.

The situation in Sacramento is one centered around rebuilding and youth, not exactly one catering to a 36-year-old shooting guard. Being rather direct, Terry said that the situation with the Kings wasn't an ideal one for him.

"I wouldn't say it's rebuilding, but a building process," Terry said. "DeMarcus Cousins, a huge talent. Attitude, a little shaky. Rudy Gay, not a proven winner in this league but a tremendous talent and a guy you can build around.

"They're in transition right now. For me, at this point in my career, I want championships."

Terry went on to elaborate on the fact that championships are his driving force in the twilight of his career.

"I don't like the fact when I go to sleep at night that Dwyane Wade has three, Ray Allen has two, LeBron [James] has two," Terry said. "That bothers me. I want to get back on a team that has a realistic shot to win a championship, and I think Dallas is doing those types of things.

"I think there will be some more conversations with my agent and the Sacramento Kings to get a better picture of where they are headed and what they're trying to accomplish."

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Well the Mavericks have two spots and saving their 2.7 million...could it be for Jason? One would think for Marion.

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you see the Jason Terry interview?

Lmao:laugh3:at him trying to force his way back to the Mavs.

But, would the Kings actually keep him in their locker room after this?

Yeah, he tried to put a positive spin on things. But, these are clearly passive-aggressive, back-handed compliments.

"I won’t rule out returning back to Dallas. It's my home and my heart," Terry said. "I bleed blue. I’m a Maverick."

While Dallas does have it's $2.7 million exception in play and has looked at the likes of Mo Williams and Mike Miller to help fill the void of perimeter shooting and Terry would love to have a reunion, he is under contract with the Sacramento Kings. Sacramento would have to buy out the rest of Terry's contract, which is in the final year at roughly $5.9 million.

The situation in Sacramento is one centered around rebuilding and youth, not exactly one catering to a 36-year-old shooting guard. Being rather direct, Terry said that the situation with the Kings wasn't an ideal one for him.

"I wouldn't say it's rebuilding, but a building process," Terry said. "DeMarcus Cousins, a huge talent. Attitude, a little shaky. Rudy Gay, not a proven winner in this league but a tremendous talent and a guy you can build around.

"They're in transition right now. For me, at this point in my career, I want championships."

Terry went on to elaborate on the fact that championships are his driving force in the twilight of his career.

"I don't like the fact when I go to sleep at night that Dwyane Wade has three, Ray Allen has two, LeBron [James] has two," Terry said. "That bothers me. I want to get back on a team that has a realistic shot to win a championship, and I think Dallas is doing those types of things.

"I think there will be some more conversations with my agent and the Sacramento Kings to get a better picture of where they are headed and what they're trying to accomplish."

isn't this the same guy with a boston celtic tattoo?

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
isn't this the same guy with a boston celtic tattoo?

Yes, he's the same Turd-Bird:doh:.

I give him credit for playing a nice roll on the Mavs Championship Team and he had some decent years in Atlanta.

But, he can't possibly believe he is in the same category as the guys he mentioned:omg:.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 28,289.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 year deal with Memphis? Wow.

Thought VC was looking at year to year deals at 37.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you serious? You really want him back? I say why not, but my goodness he was awful on defense. Thoughts on how Heat round out the roster? 3 spots left assuming they sign Hamilton.

Of course I want him back.

Also, he's never going to make 1 st team all defense, but he's not awful.
Didn't he make our back to back championship roster?

In the NBA, great ball movement combined with the speed and athleticism of so many of the players will make most defenders look bad.

We need the offense, youth, energy and athleticism.

He really had a very good statistical year last season.

The main reason he lost his minutes last year wasn't because of anything he did wrong, they had to start giving them to Haslem because Oden was useless.

As far as the rest of this roster, who knows?
They still have that 2.7 they can spend.

I think Cole still might be moved.
Do we really keep 3 PGs?
Do they go after Boozer?