• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Offseason News and Rumors

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get why Cleveland doesn't want to trade wiggins. Love is still a young player who is an all star. Wiggins u have no clue what u are getting.

Because wiggins could be a star and is on a rookie contract. You can only have 3 max players. It would also limit roster.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Cleveland wants to win now, they will trade Wiggins. He has potential but with Lebron being 29 and in his prime he wantsto win now. Love is only 25 and already a top 10 player in the league.

And if they trade Wiggins, it is the huge piece Minny wants. They could keep Waiters and not have a gap at SG.

They have already signed Miller and looking at Ray. This team would be lethal, with a big man that can rebound and shoot from outside.

Of course but wiggins has a LOT of value. I wouldn't be suprised if they trade him. But will they really want 3 max players and then rest on the minimum?

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course but wiggins has a LOT of value. I wouldn't be suprised if they trade him. But will they really want 3 max players and then rest on the minimum?

Sure, why not?

It worked for the Heat.

This would be an even better situation than Lebron was in last Season.

Love is a better scorer/rebounder than Bosh. But, Chris is a better defender.

So, that position is a push.

Bron vs. Bron = Push.

The biggest difference being Kyrie has two working Knees and Wade doesn't.

Love and Kyrie have exactly 0 games worth of experience in the Post Season.

But, I think they would be the favorite to make the finals in the East and then get obliterated by whichever team makes it out of the West, which is likely to be the Spurs.

Bron is, by far, the best player in the NBA.

But, the Spurs are 2-1 against Lebron lead Teams in the Finals and I don't expect that to change anytime soon.

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
whole wiggins thing just irks me....Cleveland shouldn't even have had a top 5 pick much less number 1. fact that they even have anything to trade is ridiculous. Cleveland would be less willing to deal if they would have to deal irving.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The more I think about it Wiggins could be perfect fit for Lebron. I guy thwt can defend, very athletic, he doesn't need to carry the team just contribute.

But I still want them to get Love. It is a no-brainer.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, why not?

It worked for the Heat.

This would be an even better situation than Lebron was in last Season.

Love is a better scorer/rebounder than Bosh. But, Chris is a better defender.

So, that position is a push.

Bron vs. Bron = Push.

The biggest difference being Kyrie has two working Knees and Wade doesn't.

Love and Kyrie have exactly 0 games worth of experience in the Post Season.

But, I think they would be the favorite to make the finals in the East and then get obliterated by whichever team makes it out of the West, which is likely to be the Spurs.

Bron is, by far, the best player in the NBA.

But, the Spurs are 2-1 against Lebron lead Teams in the Finals and I don't expect that to change anytime soon.

Well to be fair, he didn't have a team that first time against the Spurs.

If they get Love he doesn't need to be a premier defender. They have Varejeo and Haywood for that. And if they can keep Thompson he is a very good defender as well. I think Kyrie can llay better defense then we have seen, when you have Lebron around you it could motivate you. He has very quick feet and hands and athleticism.

Lebron, Love, and Kyrie would need to get experience but that will come with time. That is a damn good trio and they have good depth too with shooters, especially if they get Ray.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta love Dirk.

What a difference between he and Kobe.

One guy is a greedy MOFO and his team should miss the playoffs while the other is a team player and his team may get HCA in round 1

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Hoopla Cash
$ 27,250.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Latest posts on home page, Mecca...different threads. Shows you recent activity like the community sec at FN.

trojanfight

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wonder if twolves would be interested in noah vonleh. that's where cavs should have been picking if they weren't bailed out by nba. my guess is no. but probably puts a new spin on things. does LeBron still bolt for Cleveland without wiggins? maybe so...but kevin love isn't on table anymore.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,000.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Cleveland wants to win now, they will trade Wiggins.
I dont understand what is in the way of Cleveland winning now. They have an All Star PG, arguably the best 3pt shooter in the league, Lebron James and a lot of young talent playing on rookie contracts. Isnt that exactly what you are looking for?

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well to be fair, he didn't have a team that first time against the Spurs.

If they get Love he doesn't need to be a premier defender. They have Varejeo and Haywood for that. And if they can keep Thompson he is a very good defender as well. I think Kyrie can llay better defense then we have seen, when you have Lebron around you it could motivate you. He has very quick feet and hands and athleticism.

Lebron, Love, and Kyrie would need to get experience but that will come with time. That is a damn good trio and they have good depth too with shooters, especially if they get Ray.

All true.

:agree:

Trading Wiggins for Love seems like a no brainer to me.

But, I can see why they would want to hang on to Wiggins too.

Having him as the starting SG would help mask Kyrie's shortcomings as a defender.

Plus, he's long enough to guard some SF's, and can easily guard the other teams best wing player, which could help preserve James late in games.

The Cavs have a really nice thing going here.

But, if I were them....

I'd rid myself of Waiters before he turned the lockerroom toxic.

This is a bad sign....:doh:

Dion Waiters: Nooooooooo RT @CavsForever_: Would you accept the role of coming off the bench or..? @Dion Waiters Twitter @dionwaiters3

Dion Waiters: NowWww RT @saudansari: @Dion Waiters so would you be okay coming off bench until your time came then? Or is it now? Twitter @dionwaiters3

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All true.

:agree:

Trading Wiggins for Love seems like a no brainer to me.

But, I can see why they would want to hang on to Wiggins too.

Having him as the starting SG would help mask Kyrie's shortcomings as a defender.

Plus, he's long enough to guard some SF's, and can easily guard the other teams best wing player, which could help preserve James late in games.

The Cavs have a really nice thing going here.

But, if I were them....

I'd rid myself of Waiters before he turned the lockerroom toxic.

This is a bad sign....:doh:

Dion Waiters: Nooooooooo RT @CavsForever_: Would you accept the role of coming off the bench or..? @Dion Waiters Twitter @dionwaiters3

Dion Waiters: NowWww RT @saudansari: @Dion Waiters so would you be okay coming off bench until your time came then? Or is it now? Twitter @dionwaiters3

lolz wow.