• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Off-Topic VT Thread

amszete

STRIKE FIRST|STRIKE HARD.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being friends w one and having met the others, agree that this is getting very creepy.

What's that? Creepy you say?

very-cruel-full-leather-bondage-hood-gimp-mask-new-4c801.jpg

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Replace Kansas State with VT and Kansas with UVA. I would be damn proud if this was my kid.

Kindergarten K-State fan refuses to color Jayhawk mascot despite teacher?s ire | Prep Rally - Yahoo! Sports

that is exactly what my little boy would do. He is four and tells People wearing Miami gear that they have throw up on their shirt, hat, etc. My old lady has a cousin who is a whoVa fan, over christmas he tried giving my little man shit about his VT gear, my little boy just looked @ him square in the eye and said "talk to me when you win something." BTW the look on a 50ish dudes face after being completely shut down by a 4yr is hilarious.

Chrish1023

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that is exactly what my little boy would do. He is four and tells People wearing Miami gear that they have throw up on their shirt, hat, etc. My old lady has a cousin who is a whoVa fan, over christmas he tried giving my little man shit about his VT gear, my little boy just looked @ him square in the eye and said "talk to me when you win something." BTW the look on a 50ish dudes face after being completely shut down by a 4yr is hilarious.

That is AWESOME.

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not even canceling it. Just not showing up. What an ass

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's the over/under on the amount of views for the 2013 Recruiting Target list come NSD next year? It's already at ~ 45k, I'm thinking we could possibly hit 250k easily.

HokieGhost

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
What's the over/under on the amount of views for the 2013 Recruiting Target list come NSD next year? It's already at ~ 45k, I'm thinking we could possibly hit 250k easily.

Just my opinion, but I think our biggest competition for recruiting info is going to come from Tech's 247 site. I've known the top 247 guy for years....he was HokieHaven's top source for football info.

I understand that quite a few of HH's subscribers have dropped HH and are either already subbing to the new 247 site, or planning to make the jump. Right now, their recruiting database is free to use and I think it'll stay that way.

amszete

STRIKE FIRST|STRIKE HARD.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just my opinion, but I think our biggest competition for recruiting info is going to come from Tech's 247 site. I've known the top 247 guy for years....he was HokieHaven's top source for football info.

I understand that quite a few of HH's subscribers have dropped HH and are either already subbing to the new 247 site, or planning to make the jump. Right now, their recruiting database is free to use and I think it'll stay that way.

When I checked out the new Hokie 247 site the other day I noticed that OXVT was a subscriber who has been posting on the new site. That guy is a legend when it comes to making Hokie football vids. Would love it if he started psting here...

TAE, do you know if OX has made any Hokie vids which highlight years after 2007? It would be pure bad-ass if he were to post any new vids that he creates here.

HokieGhost

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
When I checked out the new Hokie 247 site the other day I noticed that OXVT was a subscriber who has been posting on the new site. That guy is a legend when it comes to making Hokie football vids. Would love it if he started psting here...

TAE, do you know if OX has made any Hokie vids which highlight years after 2007? It would be pure bad-ass if he were to post any new vids that he creates here.

OXVT also generated excellent spreadsheets over the years comparing the Virginia player-rankings from all of the recruiting services/media outlets. They really gave you a sense of where a player was actually ranked by cancelling out any potential bias.

Haven't seen any OXVT videos since 2007.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder what the deal is with his kid? I'm sure whatever it is, it'll come out in the wash. A no-show for his "2-weeks-after-official-signing-day" signing day ... plus people say that he recently got his offer pulled from Ohio State. hmmm

Davonte Neal a no-show for his college announcement - ESPN

That was also the guy a Ohio State fan on the scout board claimed Urban Meyer turned Caleb down for. He said that Caleb tried to commit to OSU on his OV there, and Urban told him to wait because he wanted Neal more than Caleb......now that Neal has basically said he's not going to OSU he claims that Urban quit recruiting him as well. Now that they aren't getting either of them (and no Diggs as well) I guess Urban just decided he could do without an extra WR and told them all to GTH.....LOL

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohio State fans can not fathom anyone picking a school outside of Columbus. They are like Notre Dame fans. I am sure that Caleb could have committed there if he wanted, but as soon as it looked like he was going elsewhere, they started to badmouth him.

They said the same shit about Blake DeChristopher who was never going to OSU.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohio State fans can not fathom anyone picking a school outside of Columbus. They are like Notre Dame fans. I am sure that Caleb could have committed there if he wanted, but as soon as it looked like he was going elsewhere, they started to badmouth him.

They said the same shit about Blake DeChristopher who was never going to OSU.

I agree....They also think Bucky Hodges is a 55% lean there right now because he "grew up a buckeye" lol haha

sparko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yeah -- I remember the bullshit about Urban wanting Caleb to "hold off" and didn't really buy it either. Meyer's not stupid enough to turn down a "Joel Caleb" who's ready to commit for the "possibility" of a Neal or Diggs.

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Bucknuts have exaggerated a slight bit of truth. The true story, as I have heard it, was that Caleb did have a great time at OSU and really thought highly of CUM. He wasn't going to commit though. At the end of the visit, Urban told him to discuss it over with his family and that they'd love to have him. Caleb said ok and that was it. There was never any intention on committing by Caleb and there was never any "hold off" by CUM.

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all he wanted to do was talk to Love and thought Love only had a nose bleed.

"All I wanted to do was give her a nose bleed, bro. Then it would be time to stop."

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"All I wanted to do was give her a nose bleed, bro. Then it would be time to stop."

I hope he becomes someones cell bitch and drops the soap. That and an eye for an eye for what he did to her.

HokieGhost

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
So he'll be sentenced to 6 years and walk after 3....American judicial system rocks!!!

Seriously....do you really believe he's only going to get 6 years?

The state of Virginia has a mandatory sentence of 5-40 years for the crime of second degree murder. Based on the brutality of the crime, I doubt he'll get less than the top end of that range with parole being out of the question.