• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Off-Topic VT Thread

Ragingcroc

mcklSJDFIOj
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like how he acts like he's the victim everytime Hokie fans gang up on him for trolling.

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
being that i've already been warned by espn, how blatant your post is, and the fact that you know he will report us both: We not be welcome at disney much longer. hahaha

amszete

STRIKE FIRST|STRIKE HARD.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL good riddance then - my home is here anyway. ;)

The dude is about as ANNOYING as a troll can get.

Ragingcroc

mcklSJDFIOj
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hammer throw is not a team sport though. Its apart of Track and Field. It'd be like saying we won the national QB championship. We did finish 5th in men's and 17th in women's.

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, what a doosh

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
OT: hearing some buzz that the UNC baseball team is under investigation for the tutor scandal. Could just be hear-say...

Quote: "Heard from a very good source last night that Baseball was very
involved in the cheating on papers stuff. Going to be a lot worse then
what Barnes and UNC is spinning."

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OT: hearing some buzz that the UNC baseball team is under investigation for the tutor scandal. Could just be hear-say...

I've heard that too, and if so, that will be the straw that breaks the proverbial Lack of Institutional Control's back. This also could be the reason why it is rumored UNC faithful are getting more nervous about what's coming down the pipe. Then again, it could all just be internet nonsense.

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Did bmw suddenly become an aggie fan? If not i think his brother post on the main disney board.

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

so im sitting in macados the other night and some guy starts making friendly conversation about VT and the state of the ACC. He mentioned that he thought the baseball team would be next, i really thought he had his stories crossed up and was talking about basketball. i guess i should have been listening to the guy instead of slamming nachos. haha

could it be that the whole damn athletic department is dirty in chapel hill? Sure is starting to seem that way!

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so im sitting in macados the other night and some guy starts making friendly conversation about VT and the state of the ACC. He mentioned that he thought the baseball team would be next, i really thought he had his stories crossed up and was talking about basketball. i guess i should have been listening to the guy instead of slamming nachos. haha

could it be that the whole damn athletic department is dirty in chapel hill? Sure is starting to seem that way!

It sure seems to look that way. Regardless of what the UNC faithful say, there is no way you can employ an agent/runner as your right-hand man to the head coach and not know about it, then have multiple players involved with agents and academic cheating and not think there is an institutional problem.
Reading on the State board, those guys claim basketball has been dirty for years and have provided some pretty good examples. The sad thing is the N.C. media won't do their job and dig into it. Much like the Ohio media gave OSU a free pass, it wasn't until the big boys came along that all the proverbial poop hit the fan. The same thing needs to happen in Carolina, because I'm pretty sure they could find a lot more if they tried. Hopefully, the NCAA has done its job and gotten to the bottom of this mess.
I rail on UNC a lot and it's not that I have a problem with the school, but I will be darned if I will just sit back and watch a program take away recruits that normally would have been ours if not for cheating. If UNC wins the next three national titles fair and square, fine. More power to them. But I can't stand to watch a cheating program go on the rise while Frank has done it the right way and the hard way for 25 years.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

mmmmm MacAdoos.

I miss the Tom and Jerry and the cinnamon bun desert!!!!!

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The baseball thing came up last summer for a little while as well, but then went away. Anything that Barnes says is horseshit, as he is a Heel cock sucker, However, i do think that my prediction will be quite a bit closer than dafunks when the punishment comes down.

Butch better high tail it to OSU before he gets thrown out the door.

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did bmw suddenly become an aggie fan? If not i think his brother post on the main disney board.

lol, yeah after i replied to his post, he made it pretty obvious that its him

ACC_HOKIES

4 ACC Championships
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I honestly don't understand trolling. It literally does not make logical sense to me, and it seems to take up alot of these posters' time.

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I honestly don't understand trolling. It literally does not make logical sense to me, and it seems to take up alot of these posters' time.

i dont so much mind trolls(on disney, hope it doesnt spread here) as long as they are at least amusing or come with a few different punch lines from time to time, hell it adds content and makes for some interesting threads. I just get tired of BMW beating the same ol "vt=no national championships" drum. At one point he posted the exact same anti-VT thread on basically every team board on disney, idk it just gets old.

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3