• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Off-Topic VT Thread

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He conveniently leaves out Nebraska, Texas A&M, Marshall with Byron Leftwich, West Virginia, Cincy et al.....

If you mention that though, he will just have it deleted I am sure.

Ask if he remembers the game in Blacksburg against LSU and if he thinks about it every time he goes down on his wife.....tastes like Hokie.....

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He conveniently leaves out Nebraska, Texas A&M, Marshall with Byron Leftwich, West Virginia, Cincy et al.....

If you mention that though, he will just have it deleted I am sure.

Ask if he remembers the game in Blacksburg against LSU and if he thinks about it every time he goes down on his wife.....tastes like Hokie.....

lol...yeah thats what i pointed out

then i told him to have his ex call me and the guys...didnt last long

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at the joke on The Dan Patrick Show this morning. LeBron is taking his talents to the NHL. Seriously, he found out they only have three periods. Muwhahahahaha

ACC_HOKIES

4 ACC Championships
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Maryland to return to Ravens? nest - NCAA.com

Maryland using the Raven's stadium for some future "home" games. Virginia Tech is their 2014 game. Makes sense for them to take advantage of Tech's large NOVA-DC base. It also continues our recent trend of neutral sites to expand our geographic reach, which is IMO awesome. Charlotte, Atlanta, D.C., Miami, etc. are all becoming very familiar with the Hokies.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maryland to return to Ravens? nest - NCAA.com

Maryland using the Raven's stadium for some future "home" games. Virginia Tech is their 2014 game. Makes sense for them to take advantage of Tech's large NOVA-DC base. It also continues our recent trend of neutral sites to expand our geographic reach, which is IMO awesome. Charlotte, Atlanta, D.C., Miami, etc. are all becoming very familiar with the Hokies.

Tyrod should be on the sidelines :)

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Helped my mom move this weekend, and by helped, I mean I did it all. My back is killing me.

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Helped my mom move this weekend, and by helped, I mean I did it all. My back is killing me.

In these situations i call it a party and invite friends,

examples include, but are not limited to:

Moving party

painting party

deck building party:peace2:

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
went to see Robin Trower this weekend....he might be getting old, but the man still rocks that guitar like no bodies business. actually got to meet him and the band after the show and got their autographs too.

[YOUTUBE]fEQ-0-tN0T0[/YOUTUBE]

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For those that don't visit the main threads much, N.C. State QB Russell Wilson will play at Wisconsin this year. For Tom O'Brien's sake, Mike Glennon better have a heck of a year. For Glennon's sake, he better have a heck of a year, or the treatment Sean got at times will seem like child's play