• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Off-Topic VT Thread

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Interesting, thanks for sending that. I wonder how many big named recruits are left for each recruiter at VT?

Also I am stirring the pot a little bit on Disney as well with the NCSU chick. Pretty hilarious to see this person get worked up over RW.
What is this Disney board everyone keeps talking about?

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is this Disney board everyone keeps talking about?

Haha. It is a four-letter word that is banned here. Think cable sports, i.e. the channel where VT's Thursday night games are televised.

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha. It is a four-letter word that is banned here. Think cable sports, i.e. the channel where VT's Thursday night games are televised.

espn?

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
so we are grilling out at my house, nothing crazy just some italian sausage and macaroni salad. My friend dares me to soak a sausage in bhut jolokia sauce and down it. Having eaten ghost pepprs many times before i thought no big deal, right? Wrong! i feel like i've got a burning charcoal briquette in my mouth. I dont know if the sauce reacted with something in the sausage or maybe the spicy mustard, but this is the hottest shit i've ever eaten in my life. I think my lips are blistered and i've been in a pretty heavy sweat for about 30mins.

EDIT i dont know why i even posted this, i guess the euphoria from the heat took over.

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
ok i survived and i too have joined in ribbing the ncsu girl!

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
where the hell is everybody? Hope everyone is having a safe and happy holiday wkend and that the weekend festivities didnt land any hokies in the pokie.

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Has anyone heard these rumors of Z. McCray to TE? What a shame if true, he has great potential to be a DE and he is only a R.F. why move him this early?

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Any of you guys ever had a picture blown up to poster size? If so, where did you have it done? I want to do a few, put them in frames, and give them as house warming gifts for a friend. With the little effort i've put into it, cant seem to find anywhere that does this.

I have found a few spots online but they all seem to get mixed reviews so if i can avoid it dont want to go that route.

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Any of you guys ever had a picture blown up to poster size? If so, where did you have it done? I want to do a few, put them in frames, and give them as house warming gifts for a friend. With the little effort i've put into it, cant seem to find anywhere that does this.

I have found a few spots online but they all seem to get mixed reviews so if i can avoid it dont want to go that route.

never mind:called walmart they do it cheap and fast. we will see about quality???

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i used kinkos for that a couple times

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
i used kinkos for that a couple times

really, how was the quality? I know the kinkos in c-burg is basically just a fed-ex store now, but the one in salem is still "kinkos". Im not sure about using walmart because when i called back they seemed kinda lost. Plus i wanted to be able to preview them and they dont do that for poster size stuff. i've still got a couple weeks so im still undecided.

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
really, how was the quality? I know the kinkos in c-burg is basically just a fed-ex store now, but the one in salem is still "kinkos". Im not sure about using walmart because when i called back they seemed kinda lost. Plus i wanted to be able to preview them and they dont do that for poster size stuff. i've still got a couple weeks so im still undecided.

when i used it, the quality was pretty good...that was a long time ago, the kinkos that was in dt blacksburg, not even sure if its still there...i used it for project presentations all the time