• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Off-Topic VT Thread

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're still here. You can go visit them in the penalty box.

VTscores

Observer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think it was the one "I have some advice for all of you"
It sounds like they had some group going where only them were in it so they could talk without anyone butting in.

bchampy was a damn good poster, but Beggs and Vee were pains in the ass and acted all God like at times.

I agree with you on bchampy. He's a good poster.

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So a while back I posted about how I was starting a plan to lose weight. Glad to say it has stayed on course and I have lost 10lbs since then. Chest, shoulder, and arm muscle definition has really started to pop out and the abs are coming back as well. The weight machine in my house started to break because I went up in weights on it so I have to join a gym now which sucks. They are so expensive here for anything worth going to.

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

hokiegrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So a while back I posted about how I was starting a plan to lose weight. Glad to say it has stayed on course and I have lost 10lbs since then. Chest, shoulder, and arm muscle definition has really started to pop out and the abs are coming back as well. The weight machine in my house started to break because I went up in weights on it so I have to join a gym now which sucks. They are so expensive here for anything worth going to.

Buy the P90X dvds, a pullup bar, and a good set of dumb bells. You'll get much more out of that than a gym membership. Customize to suit your needs (e.g. their plyometrics is very hard on the knees unless you're still very young and haven't had any past injuries... but you can go run or do the cardio dvd or something else instead).

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, I see now. goDawgs just received a temporary ban. Beggs, bchampy, killervee, liolsh all received permanent bans from Ghost. His reason for each one is simply "Please find another forum"

I think it was the one "I have some advice for all of you"
It sounds like they had some group going where only them were in it so they could talk without anyone butting in.

bchampy was a damn good poster, but Beggs and Vee were pains in the ass and acted all God like at times.

weird that godawgs was temp and the rest permanent considering godawgs created the group and plotted the banning of another poster just as soon as the other poster created a thread in a forum that godawgs was a mod for....if anything i would have thought godawgs would get the perma, and the rest temp...

oh well, it is what it is...ghosts' site and ghosts' call

Cobrabit

Resident Polymath
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,041.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nick: Instead of a gym membership, go take a look at Play-it-Again sports or the like for some used equipment. I got my squat rack w/overhead pullies, bench, and 300 lb. olympic set for about $400 10 year ago. Over the years I've also added an EZ curl bar, stand alone punching bag, stationary bike, and a set of adjustable dumbbells from Ironmaster that are a lot more rugged than those from Bowflex and the like. If I added it all up, it would be around the $1,000 mark for a pretty good home gym.

I've always been a big fan of free weights versus machines. I don't go very heavy anymore, so the 300 lb. set is good enough for me to do multiple sets with without having a spotter.

slntkilla

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does the blond chick who can't act (like would probably ruin a pr0n movie with her shit acting) get nekkid?

You get to see ass and that's it. It's a shame too - full frontal nudity would have made that movie not a complete waste.

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont have much room for a bigger home gym at my house. Also the gym i was going to join has a lot of other stuff in it as well as free weights. Basketball court, very nice cardio area (running on pavement kills my knees after my knee injuries), and not to mention some eye candy. I have a friend who goes there so I will have someone to work out with which will help push me on days i feel blah.

VTimHokie85

3rd and 31 Productions
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sometimes you gotta pay to play i guess. But i feel yea. I am going through a weight loss period of my own. I started back in February at 250 lbs, and now i am at 205lbs as of this morning. I am happy with my results that i was able to lose close to 50 lbs all while building muscle that i have lost since college.

My gym is only 45 a month (month to month payments) and its right next to my work so i go in 1-1.5 hours before i start my 8am job and lift with some light cardio, and in the evenings when i get home do a 2ish or so mile run. I dont really need a gym though with any courts, pools, etc. Just need the weights and some of the lower impact cardio machines (i also have a knee problem from the past) I dont know your weight loss goals, but keep up the fight brotha, its worth the hard work!

I still, however, miss the days of a basement non-AC War Gym on campus that i would sweat like crazy within 5 minutes. Those are my favorite exercise arenas!

Last edited by a moderator:

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometimes you gotta pay to play i guess. But i feel yea. I am going through a weight loss period of my own. I started back in February at 250 lbs, and now i am at 205lbs as of this morning. I am happy with my results that i was able to lose close to 50 lbs all while building muscle that i have lost since college.

My gym is only 45 a month (month to month payments) and its right next to my work so i go in 1-1.5 hours before i start my 8am job and lift with some light cardio, and in the evenings when i get home do a 2ish or so mile run. I dont really need a gym though with any courts, pools, etc. Just need the weights and some of the lower impact cardio machines (i also have a knee problem from the past) I dont know your weight loss goals, but keep up the fight brotha, its worth the hard work!

I still, however, miss the days of a basement non-AC War Gym on campus that i would sweat like crazy within 5 minutes. Those are my favorite exercise arenas!

Good work on the weight loss!! My goal was to lose 15 lbs so im almost there. I stopped taking care of myself when my wife got sick so now I am getting back into shape. My real goal is to get healthy, feel good about myself and get confidence back for when i start dating again.

War was a hotbox down there. Nothing fancy about that place at all.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey can you tell ghost or whatever mod is in Vee's account to stop reading her shit? She is currently online and I'm talking to her right now. She hasn't been online and someone is evidently using her account.

Thanksssss

btw LOL @ tWoman whoever the fuck that is. Not anyone that was banned though...

Unless I'm being lied to... :spy:

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey can you tell ghost or whatever mod is in Vee's account to stop reading her shit? She is currently online and I'm talking to her right now. She hasn't been online and someone is evidently using her account.

Thanksssss

and you are?

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thanksssss

Definitely the right place to post this