• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Off-Topic VT Thread

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is up with that face she's making?
article-2163376-13BE1AF4000005DC-815_306x423.jpg

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn! That shit is crazy! But panama city is the most fun place in the world. Straight up.

i can say with 100% surety that Redneck Riviera is not the most fun place in the world.

MattB4VT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Different subject, but I love how bud is going to be here until he decides to hang up the whistle. Even if he wanted to leave, no major program would give him a HC job.

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Different subject, but I love how bud is going to be here until he decides to hang up the whistle. Even if he wanted to leave, no major program would give him a HC job.

I swear if you just jinxed us i will rally up a posse to hunt you down to pay for your actions.

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All this talk of teacher sex raises one question: Whats the craziest place or time you guys have "done the deed"?

In the Summer of 2006 I was house-sitting for my grandparents in Williamsburg. I don't remember getting paid for it but they had a hot tub I took advantage of. My GF at the time, now a total whore, came with one time. We got in the hot tub and I was trying my best to get some; to no avail. She was reluctant as we were A) At my gparents, and B) In a full blown neighborhood. So I used the ole "Just the Tip" routine like we all have and it worked like a charm. It didn't take long for that to change and after about 15 mins of "Just the Tip" it turned into "Who knew semen doesn't float". Kinda ironic given the name.

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
320b3712.jpg

On something like this in the Chesapeake Bay with one of my cousins friends.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All this talk of teacher sex raises one question: Whats the craziest place or time you guys have "done the deed"?

In the Summer of 2006 I was house-sitting for my grandparents in Williamsburg. I don't remember getting paid for it but they had a hot tub I took advantage of. My GF at the time, now a total whore, came with one time. We got in the hot tub and I was trying my best to get some; to no avail. She was reluctant as we were A) At my gparents, and B) In a full blown neighborhood. So I used the ole "Just the Tip" routine like we all have and it worked like a charm. It didn't take long for that to change and after about 15 mins of "Just the Tip" it turned into "Who knew semen doesn't float". Kinda ironic given the name.

In a brand new Mercedes in the middle of the road while stopped at the railroad tracks. I don't know how a car didn't pass by for that length of time, but i probably would not have given a shit either way. Girl was on top, hit her head on the sunroof, and now I still joke around with her even today that she needs to invest in a hardhat if she ever wants to get with me again.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't been paying much attention to the BCS playoff deal since I feel its inevitable but I glanced at a headline today and it say Steger was the head of some group that votes on the playoff plan. So...yay? Go Hokies!

hokiehi21

DC sports are cursed
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where are my fellow Nats fans? Rick Eckstein needs to be canned. They cant hit off speed, they cant make adjustments, they make the worst pitching staffs in baseball look amazing.

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where are my fellow Nats fans? Rick Eckstein needs to be canned. They cant hit off speed, they cant make adjustments, they make the worst pitching staffs in baseball look amazing.

Nats fans are the worst. You're decent for the first time in how long and you're calling for heads? The Fan talks like they are World Series contenders; please. You see what happens when they play a real contender like the Yankees.