• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Off-Topic VT Thread

Chrish1023

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
except thats not how she got caught...the 17 year old went to the police after getting the BJ....wtf???

What a douche. What kind of 17 year old is satisfied with a BJ? Any 22 year old that will risk her career/marriage to suck off a high school kid is clearly easy.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had a buddy of mine get it on with a teacher in 10th grade... he later moved to Florida, turned gay, did gay "adult" films (why do they block out the word p.o.r.n on here and not shit?), then died from choking on a bag of weed. Ain't that some shit?

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had a buddy of mine get it on with a teacher in 10th grade... he later moved to Florida, turned gay, did gay "adult" films (why do they block out the word p.o.r.n on here and not shit?), then died from choking on a bag of weed. Ain't that some shit?

Post of the Day.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Post of the Day.

To make it worse... it was in Panama City and the whole thing was filmed on one of those "cops" spinoffs on truetv. They showed the video on the news too. Shit is crazy...

Last edited by a moderator:

MattB4VT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn! That shit is crazy! But panama city is the most fun place in the world. Straight up.

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just found this pic and the more I look at it, the more awesome it becomes. I call dibs for an avi for the upcoming season, not taking Cal down until the O's are out of playoff contention.

logan_thomas.jpg

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn! That shit is crazy! But panama city is the most fun place in the world. Straight up.

It's a little overblown to me..... I guess that's just because where i'm from you are just born going there on a yearly basis. I only live about 85 miles from PCB. It's cool, but the older I get, the more annoying and aggravating it gets to be there around the normal "party" times of the year. Guess i'm slowly turning into an old fuddy duddy.:popeye:

I'd much rather be 85 miles from Blacksburg... sigh...

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a little overblown to me..... I guess that's just because where i'm from you are just born going there on a yearly basis. I only live about 85 miles from PCB. It's cool, but the older I get, the more annoying and aggravating it gets to be there around the normal "party" times of the year. Guess i'm slowly turning into an old fuddy duddy.:popeye:

I'd much rather be 85 miles from Blacksburg... sigh...

Welcome to the club, sir.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HOLY SHIT CAM. WTF.

Shits crazy man.... I was pretty good friends with him for a couple of years before he quit high school and moved to Florida. Never would have thought he was gay. He was one of those guys that got a bunch of girls and fought people all the time.... not your prototypical gay **** star i don't guess. I hadn't heard from him in a few years before I saw that on the PCB news one night. He went out like a boss though.... he got tasered in that video and straight yanked them probes out of his chest.

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shits crazy man.... I was pretty good friends with him for a couple of years before he quit high school and moved to Florida. Never would have thought he was gay. He was one of those guys that got a bunch of girls and fought people all the time.... not your prototypical gay **** star i don't guess. I hadn't heard from him in a few years before I saw that on the PCB news one night. He went out like a boss though.... he got tasered in that video and straight yanked them probes out of his chest.

And died choking on a dime bag. Well like Kurt Cobain said "better to burn out"...

VTscores

Observer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
LOL and if he were alive, he would definitely say the same thing.

That guy sure didn't take any prisoners, or any crap at all. The swallowing of the bag was some pretty piss-poor judgment, but he did go down swinging. From Cam's stories, he appears to have been on the edge at all times.

HoHumHokie

Stick It In
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3