• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Free Agency Thread (Post all signings here)

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was hoping for a receiver that could also handle returns.

Also if we have Lloyd, Crabs, and Moss who are the 2 starters?
Is Crabs now the 3rd slot WR?

all of them should battle it out, and we let it fall where it falls. they will all have their roles. Another young guy with lloyd, crabs, moss and ..williams? plus VD, that would be a nice upgrade regardless. If crabs can't beat out these guys, so be it. Maybe they can help him exceed by pulling off some attention.

I predict smith throws for 5000 yards next year. :llama:

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder what effect our newly functional franchise will have on lloyd during his return visit. No doubt he will appreciate seeing competent people for once, maybe it triggers something.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all of them should battle it out, and we let it fall where it falls. they will all have their roles. Another young guy with lloyd, crabs, moss and ..williams? plus VD, that would be a nice upgrade regardless. If crabs can't beat out these guys, so be it. Maybe they can help him exceed by pulling off some attention.

I predict smith throws for 5000 yards next year. :llama:

There would be alot of fans on IV's if that were to happen

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we'll most likely use delanie about as much as crabtree. but dwayne allen or john carlson would go nicely as an underneath target instead of delanie

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think based on FA so far, we should be targeting OG, WR, RB, DE, and possibly TE and C in the draft...

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eric Wright signs with Tampa Bay reported to be a 5yr deal

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
where did reggie wayne with?

Indy - is that the answer you are looking for?

Interesting. Maybe this is a sign that Peyton Manning is going to choose the Colts, the dark horse in this saga. Just kidding, I'm not THAT dumb (though I'd want credit if it happened).

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think based on FA so far, we should be targeting OG, WR, RB, DE, and possibly TE and C in the draft...

Im curious to why no one brings up the safety position? we seem pretty thin at the position. last i checked the back up safeties are unsigned.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why on Earth would Mario Williams want to play in either of those places? I understand they are going to throw money at him like crazy but damn. First off, both of those cities suck. Who the crap would want to live in either of those places? Second of all, both of those teams suck. Neither of them is a threat to win a superbowl or even make the playoffs in the forseeable future. Williams could end up playing his best years with a crappy team and never get a shot at the big one. I just don't like it.

It seems after the first million or ten, you'd start looking for other factors like city and winning, right?

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems after the first million or ten, you'd start looking for other factors like city and winning, right?

how many athletes waste all their money and end up broke? poor guys need every penny they can get

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's safe to assume that these 2 games in particular will be primetime games.

I would think so...also the Detroit and NYG games as well.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Primetimes???? NO, GB, NYG, NE & Det.........don't see the vikings as primetime material but whatevz....

Chicago could also be thrown into that mix...

Oh sh*t... our schedule is getting tougher.... if Super Mario goes with the Bills, then GAMMIT!

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a wonder why we are going after all of these risky players. Granted Moss and Cox were of very good value for their potential, but is this Harbaugh's big mistake? Or does he actually think he can change these guys attitudes?

Only time will tell, but I like the idea of acquiring very talented players (albeit with some baggage) on the cheap. Low risk, high reward signings. One would think Moss and Cox would be on their best behavior, because this could very well be their last chance. If they pull some shit- you just simply cut them and move on.

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By Adam Schefter | ESPN

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers reached agreement with former New Orleans Saints guard Carl Nicks on a five-year, $47.5 million deal, including $r31 million guaranteed that makes him the highest paid guard in the league, according to league sources.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
make or break year for the bucs. do they have the right qb? freeman kinda hit the skids last year

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
make or break year for the bucs. do they have the right qb? freeman kinda hit the skids last year

i dont know if its a make or break yr for the team as a whole but the franchise QB better show he isnt a one year wonder...

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well it was definitely an offseason to spend $$$ cause they had cash to spend this year....

their WR corps though is nice.