• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official B-league coma Draft

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smitty would have been my favorite team if he had a Guaranteed QB... Everyone is just assuming Fitzpatrick goes back to the Jets... I don't think it is a guarantee... and even if it is, his leash is going to be super short...
I actually started to Smitty, until I realized his QB situation.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Teddy b and his 0.5 passing touchdowns per game? I'd take kellen Moore over him if both were starting . Just me
What you going to do if Chase Daniels is named starting QB? Could happen.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
18 million in Bradford, huge trade for wentz, if it happens it happens but color me shocked

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bradford trips and hurts something right as the season starts, Wentz is not considered ready yet, Chase becomes the QB.:D

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Y'know what kinda amazes me (and I picked him!)? Ryan FitzFreakin'patrick is actually considered a player this year. I tend to agree with Milk on the outcome.

Love the WRs. But we are talking about Ryan Fitzpatrick here.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know about Bandit's team.. He will clearly have some great weeks... But I don't think his RBs are good for consistency...

I think your team is the team to beat...

LOL consistent running backs in Coma? Hell I couldn't even find a consistent running back in suicide or in the A league last year. I went with the 3 running backs and 5 wide receivers in coma because in order for any of the running backs to be relevant anyway, you need injuries to the starters. You know whose team I like . . . nobody's. They all look terrible.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL consistent running backs in Coma? Hell I couldn't even find a consistent running back in suicide or in the A league last year. I went with the 3 running backs and 5 wide receivers in coma because in order for any of the running backs to be relevant anyway, you need injuries to the starters. You know whose team I like . . . nobody's. They all look terrible.

I agree, but this is H2H... problem with Dwilliams and mcfadden is i see them to get 0 points unless they start... That scares me a lot... and you only had one RB bench... I see your team to be the clear winner the weeks Bell doesn't play... But how many weeks will that be??

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think my team sucks tbh.

But I also think the rest of yours do to.

I wouldn't draft any of these players if I could help it. Which is exactly why nobody took any of them in Suicide. Lol

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smitty would have been my favorite team if he had a Guaranteed QB... Everyone is just assuming Fitzpatrick goes back to the Jets... I don't think it is a guarantee... and even if it is, his leash is going to be super short...
If Geno Smith plays when Fitz doesn't have any broken bones or torn ligaments, I'll buy you a case of muffins.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Geno Smith plays when Fitz doesn't have any broken bones or torn ligaments, I'll buy you a case of muffins.

So, what are you saying? I like muffins and I just sent you cake! ;)

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get that it is an IMO thing... But like I said in the suicide, I am just amazed at how different our opinions are... When I looked at all the teams, Steelers jumped at me the most, and not sure if there was any 2nd team that really popped out...

Now of course this is coma, we all know nothing... But with these leagues, I look at bench and depth over starters... and I just don't see a deeper team... Which is why I have steelers...
I could care less about depth IMO.. All you really need are 2-3 heavy hitters & everything else is just icing on the cake. My entire coma team last year was Blake Bortles, Tyler Eifert & the Panthers D. Mainly just Bortles & Panthers because Eifert was completely TD dependent and completely disappeared down the stretch. I was without a kicker for almost half the season because mine got cut during the preseason lolz. I didn't have a backup TE or QB (I had Mallett but I never used him, plus he didn't even start the week Bortles was on bye). I still finished 2nd (both in standings & PF) at 9-6 overall.

My coma season last year basically throws your depth idea out the window. Granted I was lucky to land Bortles & Panthers, but it still proves my point. Anyone is capable of getting that lucky any year. You can keep all the depth you

When I look at other peoples teams I first look at the QB and then DST. That alone tells me who I think the top end of the league will be. And for me that's @HaroldSeattle , @broncosmitty Smitty & possibly @SteelersPride . Harold has arguably the best 1-2 punch in the league with Flacco & Vikes DST. Those 2 alone should carry his team throughout the season. Smitty's D is decent, but could have been better. I like his D more than Steelers' so that's why I put him in 2nd.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could care less about depth IMO.. All you really need are 2-3 heavy hitters & everything else is just icing on the cake. My entire coma team last year was Blake Bortles, Tyler Eifert & the Panthers D. Mainly just Bortles & Panthers because Eifert was completely TD dependent and completely disappeared down the stretch. I was without a kicker for almost half the season because mine got cut during the preseason lolz. I didn't have a backup TE or QB (I had Mallett but I never used him, plus he didn't even start the week Bortles was on bye). I still finished 2nd (both in standings & PF) at 9-6 overall.

My coma season last year basically throws your depth idea out the window. Granted I was lucky to land Bortles & Panthers, but it still proves my point. Anyone is capable of getting that lucky any year. You can keep all the depth you

When I look at other peoples teams I first look at the QB and then DST. That alone tells me who I think the top end of the league will be. And for me that's @HaroldSeattle , @broncosmitty Smitty & possibly @SteelersPride . Harold has arguably the best 1-2 punch in the league with Flacco & Vikes DST. Those 2 alone should carry his team throughout the season. Smitty's D is decent, but could have been better. I like his D more than Steelers' so that's why I put him in 2nd.

It does come to finding two or three spots you get really nice production from in Coma. Trying to remember who SP had, I know he had Palmer who was like gold last year, but he had at least one or two other good producers. Depth in coma rarely counts for much.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Id like the teams that have a starting QB and his backup a lot more if it weren't for that Damned Tyrod Taylor last year.

What were the odds!?!

(One in three prolly. Lol)

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:gaah:

Already lost Perriman