• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Offensive rookie of the year predictions

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is your pick?

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First Half DGB, Second half Tody Gurley

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope it's Denver's LT Ty Sambrailo. Afraid, however, it might be Seattle WR Tyler Lockette.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Melvin Gordon

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not even close. Breshad Perriman wins.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope it's Denver's LT Ty Sambrailo. Afraid, however, it might be Seattle WR Tyler Lockette.
Wow if Lockett is the ROY what a steal that would've been for Seattle. They gave up a bunch of picks. He was a Biletnakof (sp) semi finalist. The knock on him is he's not very physical 5-10 and 180. But I can see JG taking a lot of coverage with him. Lockett could be very effective when RW scrambles.
Interesting pick, good job going out on a slight limb. By no means a safe pick.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DROY Dante Fowler just a baller who is going to get it done in Jac. Team will suck but he'll be tge bright light.
OROY Amari Cooper. Oak will be improved maybe 7-9 so that could keep him from getting the selection. Otherwise he's got the talent and really no one to compete with on the Raiders if he adjusts to the NFL quickly.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DROY Dante Fowler just a baller who is going to get it done in Jac. Team will suck but he'll be tge bright light.
OROY Amari Cooper. Oak will be improved maybe 7-9 so that could keep him from getting the selection. Otherwise he's got the talent and really no one to compete with on the Raiders if he adjusts to the NFL quickly.
Even after he tore his ACL?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even after he tore his ACL?
2017??
I've been travelling overseas quite a bit this year. I have another trip in Jul for a week and gone three weeks in Aug. I totally forgot about his injury. Looking forward to September.
Thanks for the assist.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to go with Kevin White. He is in a great situation where he is going to see a ton of targets. He isn't expected to be the #1 WR for Chicago so he should see some easier coverage. He is with an OC that loves to throw the football like there is no tomorrow. Finally they have a defense that will give up quite a few points so the offense will have to air it out pretty consistently.

DROY I'm going to go with a homer pick in Shane Ray. I think he is in that perfect situation where he is going to see about 60% of the defensive snaps with substituting for Ware and Miller plus then being in on sub packages and will be the guy that offenses give lots of one-on-one opportunities. Throw in the Broncos should have a good enough offense that makes the opposing team have to air it out to stick with the Broncos on scoring.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to go with Kevin White. He is in a great situation where he is going to see a ton of targets. He isn't expected to be the #1 WR for Chicago so he should see some easier coverage. He is with an OC that loves to throw the football like there is no tomorrow. Finally they have a defense that will give up quite a few points so the offense will have to air it out pretty consistently.

DROY I'm going to go with a homer pick in Shane Ray. I think he is in that perfect situation where he is going to see about 60% of the defensive snaps with substituting for Ware and Miller plus then being in on sub packages and will be the guy that offenses give lots of one-on-one opportunities. Throw in the Broncos should have a good enough offense that makes the opposing team have to air it out to stick with the Broncos on scoring.
I was thinking White as well. Just not sure Cutler can feed him enough? Man I really want to like Cutler but he makes it extremely difficult.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking White as well. Just not sure Cutler can feed him enough? Man I really want to like Cutler but he makes it extremely difficult.

Not a Cutler fan either but like I said they will be passing like crazy this year so White should see plenty of targets. Last year the #2 guy saw about 130 targets so that is about what I would expect for White. Cooper is maybe the only other guy I could see getting more targets but the thing for Cooper is he has a QB that doesn't like to pass beyond 5 yards so I just don't think his yards per catch will be as good as that of White as Cutler loves to air it out and that fits White perfectly. Throw in like I said with the Bears have Jeffrey he will be taking a majority of the double teams where Cooper will be the main guy that teams focus to stop for Oakland.