• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Offensive PI calls, Gronk, and collective head shaking.

What are your thoughts?

• The league seems to be singling out the patriots for pushoffs, legit or not. The metrics support it.

• The league is not singling out anybody. You suck, Rock.

• Vote here and receive one helping of free potato salad.

Results are only viewable after voting.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One minute...

"Stats mean nothing!"

The next...

"Look at the stats!"

You guys are a fucking joke, man. :L

Wait. When did I say "stats mean nothing?" Which of "us guys" did say that? Inventing an argument and inserting a facepalm emoticon doesn't make you look any better.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When did I say "stats mean nothing?" Which of "us guys" did say that?

When you got reminded that Peyton Manning's records are effectively out of Brady's reach.

That's when.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you got reminded that Peyton Manning's records are effectively out of Brady's reach.

That's when.

Brady will never match Peyton's 9 one and dones , in fact that will never be broken Peyton and Favre have played 40 years and only 2 rings between them poor teams got robbed $$$$$. I feel bad that GB and Indy cut those guys though, no more loyalty, just about titles

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady will never match Peyton's 9 one and dones , in fact that will never be broken Peyton and Favre have played 40 years and only 2 rings between them poor teams got robbed $$$$$. I feel bad that GB and Indy cut those guys though, no more loyalty, just about titles

It's always been about titles. Some people just lose sight of that. Some of the greatest quarterback play in history by Brady, Manning, Favre and company but at the end of the day, all fans should rejoice with championships and championships alone. Peyton may only have one but at least he's got one. More than most can say. Obviously, Brady wins the prize with his multiple titles. Only Bradshaw, Montana, Elway and the like get final bragging rights IMO.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's always been about titles. Some people just lose sight of that. Some of the greatest quarterback play in history by Brady, Manning, Favre and company but at the end of the day, all fans should rejoice with championships and championships alone. Peyton may only have one but at least he's got one. More than most can say. Obviously, Brady wins the prize with his multiple titles. Only Bradshaw, Montana, Elway and the like get final bragging rights IMO.

Great point Karl Malone has scored more points than Michael Jordan but he is never mentioned when talking about the greats or Barry Bonds in baseball. Elways taking his team to 5 SB's and winning 2 is awesome. The guys who play the longest should have records, but if they don't have what it takes in the big games, then it's just for them and not the team

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brock certainly has some work to do as far as going through his progressions, but he is unshakable. He showed great poise, and commands the offense. Demaryious Thomas was no help to him, and that is disapointing. He's our money receiver and he played soft

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great point Karl Malone has scored more points than Michael Jordan but he is never mentioned when talking about the greats or Barry Bonds in baseball. Elways taking his team to 5 SB's and winning 2 is awesome. The guys who play the longest should have records, but if they don't have what it takes in the big games, then it's just for them and not the team

More to the point, has anyone who ever saw Dan Marino play not realize what a great QB he was? Football is a team sport.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

More to the point, has anyone who ever saw Dan Marino play not realize what a great QB he was? Football is a team sport.

Finally someone gets it. Oh wait Dilfer must be better then Marino and Moon. :L

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally someone gets it. Oh wait Dilfer must be better then Marino and Moon. :L

Warren Moon is another good example of a great QB who never won it all (at least in the NFL, though I think his teams did win some CFL championships). Steve McNair is another. I'm sure that there are other good examples that show the defect of measuring QB greatness by simply counting rings.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warren Moon is another good example of a great QB who never won it all (at least in the NFL, though I think his teams did win some CFL championships). Steve McNair is another. I'm sure that there are other good examples that show the defect of measuring QB greatness by simply counting rings.

Kelly, Fouts, Tarkenton.... Of course the mouth breathers will tell you those guys are THE reason their teams didn't win championships.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kelly, Fouts, Tarkenton.... Of course the mouth breathers will tell you those guys are THE reason their teams didn't win championships.
Blame should be on the team for not winning a championship, if you made it that far and lose, it's never one guy's fault.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's when.

And I said "stats don't matter"? Please show me where I said that. By the way, Brady has racked up over 500 yards on Manning in just 2 weeks and it doesn't look like Manning will be on the field anytime soon. Sounds like I think stats DO matter. :L

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Brady has as many titles as Peyton, Favre, Brees and Aaron Rodgers COMBINED. That's amazing.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yup. Guys like Marino and Barkley leap to the top of the convo, as well. Without a title, that resume just isn't complete. And a guy like Peyton, in particular, has really sucked when the games mattered most. But at least he does have the 1 title.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ummm....Steve McNair? Are you putting him among the all-timers?

And, generally, great players win rings. That's the very thing that makes you a great!

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup. Guys like Marino and Barkley leap to the top of the convo, as well. Without a title, that resume just isn't complete. And a guy like Peyton, in particular, has really sucked when the games mattered most. But at least he does have the 1 title.

^ ring counter who doesn't really understand the game

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^ ring counter who doesn't really understand the game

I don't understand the game, but you are the one talking about Steve McNair as an all-time great??? Makes sense. Rings count. I'm sorry, but that's just how it goes. I bet you are one of those guys that loves "participation trophies", aren't you?

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't understand the game, but you are the one talking about Steve McNair as an all-time great??? Makes sense. Rings count. I'm sorry, but that's just how it goes. I bet you are one of those guys that loves "participation trophies", aren't you?

LOL Yes, I am "one of those guys who loves participation trophies". So are all the Pats who got rings when Brady won those SBs.

Anyone ever call you "son"? If so, I suspect it wasn't because you are particularly bright.

Though I never posted that Steve McNair is an "all-time great", I stand by my assertion that he is a good example of a very good QB whose accomplishments are dismissed by mouth breathers for never having played on a team that won a ring.