• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Offensive line

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still want OL in the first two rounds.

I'd like at least 1 with our first 3 picks... If there is a better WR than OL when our first pick comes around, I think we need to draft a WR.. Our WR corp wouldn't be a starter's on many teams outside Seattle... Richardson looks like he may be good but we still need help at that position badly...

WR, OL, DL with our first 3 picks would make me a very happy camper... I'd like to see a total of 5 or 6 OL/DL drafted overall...

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One good thing regarding the cap is that our NFCW opponents are up the creek for 2015 regarding the cap.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are 64 starting guards in the league (more if you factor in injuries and benchings). He's obviously not getting elite starter money from anyone, but there's a big difference between elite starter money and, say, 60th best starting guard money. If the Seahawks intend to bring him back next year and have him start, he's gonna get somewhere between decent starter money and "he's only still here because he's familiar with the blocking scheme" money.

Put escalators in his contract, i he starts he makes more. If he gets beat out by a rookie he can make backup money. I dont think he is starter quality anyways.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Put escalators in his contract, i he starts he makes more. If he gets beat out by a rookie he can make backup money. I dont think he is starter quality anyways.

Escalators would be a good way to go with him, if they choose to resign him. He's had a pretty disappointing career thus far, but I think there is still hope for him to be a decent guard, just think it's best to hedge as much as possible on his next contract, if there is another contract for him with the Seahawks. I do think they'll try to resign him, mostly because of a interview JS gave and Carp came up in the conversation, JS really seemed invested in Carp IMO.