• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Offensive line ranks

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree:

On a side note, and in reference to the bold....

I think that that 'that' that that sentence has is constructed very awkwardly! :lol:

I thought you developed a stutter for a hot minute.

Think if we traded up to get Winston or Mariota. Hell then I guess they'd be getting drilled :L

Man.. I HOPE this Oline improves a lot.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not that there was anything grammatically wrong with it or in using double words, like 'that that', 'is is' or 'had had' in a lot of cases and I believe in your sentence, it was used properly.

I just notice those things and have always thought of that ironic reply, seeing it long ago, and find that response funny is all.

I mean that's one hell of an awkward sentence.

I think that that 'that' that that sentence has is constructed very awkwardly!
I hope you got nothing more than a chuckle out of it Retro. :suds:

Yep, I did get a chuckle.

RamsFan88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,416.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought you developed a stutter for a hot minute.

Think if we traded up to get Winston or Mariota. Hell then I guess they'd be getting drilled :L

Man.. I HOPE this Oline improves a lot.

And by this o-line, it really comes down to just Robinson. If he can elevate his pass blocking ability, we might have strong offensive line. Havenstein looks like the real deal, Brown was very good before his injury, Wichmann & Donnal proved they are capable back ups (and I think Wichmann is the LG of the future). When Saffold is healthy, he's solid. Nothing to write home about, but solid.

It would be nice if they could develop into a strong unit, but who knows with Fisher.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And by this o-line, it really comes down to just Robinson. If he can elevate his pass blocking ability, we might have strong offensive line. Havenstein looks like the real deal, Brown was very good before his injury, Wichmann & Donnal proved they are capable back ups (and I think Wichmann is the LG of the future). When Saffold is healthy, he's solid. Nothing to write home about, but solid.

It would be nice if they could develop into a strong unit, but who knows with Fisher.

Agreed, but I don't think there is ANY way we can count on Saffold being healthy for more than 3-5 games(at best)...If we happen to get more, it would be a blessing/miracle lol...

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a different take, I think Robinson does take a step forward this season but it will be the center position that kills the QB. I still want the Rams to look at guys at the cut line for the center position. Guess I'll have to wait until training camp to see if it improves in the middle.