• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Off Topic, will you root for the Ducks?

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I seem to watch a lot of college football and really don't have a favorite team. But it would be nice to see the Ducks win it all only because the east coasties would be forced to suck on it!

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I seem to watch a lot of college football and really don't have a favorite team. But it would be nice to see the Ducks win it all only because the east coasties would be forced to suck on it!

Torn. Want the Pac-12 to show well. Don't care one way or the other for the Ducks (especially now that Chip Kelly isn't there to dislike). But, man, I hate Duck fans! I used to forget team rivalries for bowl games, but then I moved to Portland and the Duck fans make it so hard to root for them, even if it's to tell the SEC assholes to suck it.....

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who gives a crap about that. It's basically a minor league for the NFL at this point and I really don't follow minor league sports. If they were actually student athletes that met the same admission standards as everyone else and the smart ones were allowed to major in what they really want to then I might take it more seriously.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope,U Duhb all the way.

And have a Happy New Years 12's.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll only root for the Ducks since i hate Florida St. more.

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd rathe shoot myself in the junk with a nail gun before I cheer for the Ducks.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't see myself cheering for the Ducks, it would be like cheering for the 49ers.

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd rathe shoot myself in the junk with a nail gun before I cheer for the Ducks.

If you are going to abuse your toys, they will be taken away from you. A good nail gun is something to be taken care of. Can I borrow it someday?

I should have known there would be lots of venom in Husky land for the Ducks. But I still want them to win it all just to spite the east coast dweebs. And it would be even better if they boat raced those teams.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seeing as my Dawgs are not in it then i have no problems rooting for the Ducks. Time for the Pac 12 to earn even more respect. I will be watching the Ducks tomorrow cheering on a PNW team and then on Friday i will be cheering MUCH LOUDER for the Dawgs.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. I know I'm a heathen. I don't hate the Oregon program, the only really bad thing about the program is the fans. But they're easy enough to ignore for the most part. Definitely would like to see them win, when the alternatives are Alabama, Ohio State and Florida State.

Now I'm gonna race out of here before I get something thrown at me. :behindsofa:

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. As a Husky fan, Duck fans have gotten really irritating ever since that program started getting really good on a regular basis and beating the Dawgs every year, and that's saying something given how obnoxious they were before that. Personally, I hope Ohio State wins the whole thing. Of the four teams in the mix, their fans are probably the most tolerable, although their insistence on putting the word "The" in front of Ohio State University all the time is pretty annoying. My uncle graduated from OSU and even he hates when people from OSU say it that way. My second choice would be Florida State, because at least they aren't in the SEC. That conference needs another reason to brag about as much as the Kardashians need more publicity. If a team from the Pac-12 like Arizona or Stanford had made the playoff, I could root for them, but not Oregon.

KnightAndDay

Separate or shoot to kill
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,129.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will. God help us all if FSU, Bama or even tOSU wins it. Those 3 are intolerable enough as it is.

Another part of me wants to see Oregon finally put all the pieces together and win it all.

No CFB team has dealt with more disappointment and heartbreak in the last 5 or so years than Oregon and it isn't even close IMO.

The aforementioned 3 have all had their time and now I think it's time Oregon had their's.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always root for whatever PAC12 team has a chance to win it all. I'm from the Tacoma area but have been doing the Army thing since I left high school in 1989, so wherever I've been I've always stuck up for the region against all the blowhards around me who talk up SEC, Big10, whatever. You tend to band together with other regional fans and root for each other's teams as well. If Oregon is the team that can rep the NW and stick it to the SEC, then I'm rooting for them. If it's Stanford, then let's go Cardinal. Would love it to be UW, but those days haven't been here in a while. So until the Dawgs get back on top, I'm pulling for whoever can show out for the conference/region.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess FSU provided no match in this game. 59-20, what a joke score for the first game ever for the new playoff format.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess FSU provided no match in this game. 59-20, what a joke score for the first game ever for the new playoff format.

Looking like the first playoff championship game is going to be Oregon/Alabama, which is what the championship game would have been anyway. Like the new system though.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking like OSU has some fight left and it's a new ball game as we near half time.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was and still am rooting for Ohio, i want the underdog to win. I got a family member that moved to Alabama and now is always posting about the Tide and cheering them on, Freaking trader lol. She moved there for some guy who was the same age as me and she is my Niece 20 years younger than me. That internet dirt bag is a red neck Alabama fan and has her brain washed. I told her to stop rooting for them and start rooting for the team she grew up watching ... the Huskies! I want nothing but bad things to happen to that guy ( not my Niece ) so she will leave that scumbag p*****ile. She was 17 when he was 37 and ran away, Her Mom was divorced from my Brother and told my Brother to leave her alone. Her mom is a loser too ... GO BUCKEYES!