• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Off Topic Lounge

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BUSTED!!!

I will miss the game so I am counting on y'all to bring home the victory. I am going on vacation.

5 1/2 sacks combined for the DEs.

Enjoy your vacation my friend!

I'm guessing that if it was Dallas vs. Washington during the days that Cali and I have been talking about you would have changed your vacation to another time, right?

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol game is now a PICK EM in Vegas. I think you should choose the team you think will win and I’ll take the other :D

I can't wait for sportster's response to this on whether it will be his heart or his head making the pick.

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we started a smack talk thread here for mainly the dallas element and we cant do anything because we cant compete year in and year out

it seems that every time you start to believe in this expansion franchise they go CFL on you

we can beat the boys however they can do the same to us

I agree with this.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Enjoy your vacation my friend!

I'm guessing that if it was Dallas vs. Washington during the days that Cali and I have been talking about you would have changed your vacation to another time, right?
It was originally a scouting mission for a place to retire too. I met a woman though, so it is a date weekend. :yes:

BTW she told me her son in law is a Dallas fan, I said "he is dead to me."

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You take who you like. I am good either way.
I SEE your diabolical strategy! Make ME pick... so ya don’t have to show us ur true predictive greatness. Strategizing with the Yoda moves, you are...

Easy , I pick Skins to win, straight up. Me hopes I haven’t jinxed them forever now.

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was originally a scouting mission for a place to retire too. I met a woman though, so it is a date weekend. :yes:

BTW she told me her son in law is a Dallas fan, I said "he is dead to me."

Yep, he sounds like a dead man walking to me!

Best wishes with the new lady in your life!

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is so awesome!

I’m currently trying to figure the retirement spot too...

Both you and sportster are welcome to come to God's Country in the south for your retirement since you both live south of the Mason-Dixon line and I can assure you this invitation would not have been offered to you if you lived north of that line because we already have enough of those down here trying to change our wonderful way of living.

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I SEE your diabolical strategy! Make ME pick... so ya don’t have to show us ur true predictive greatness. Strategizing with the Yoda moves, you are...

Easy , I pick Skins to win, straight up. Me hopes I haven’t jinxed them forever now.

ME thinks this time consuming debate on who picks who will end up being better than the game itself.

No politics here dad even though I mentioned the word debate.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both you and sportster are welcome to come to God's Country in the south for your retirement since you both live south of the Mason-Dixon line and I can assure you this invitation would not have been offered to you if you lived north of that line because we already have enough of those down here trying to change our wonderful way of living.
I have spent a fair amount of time in your beautiful state. My sister live in Charlotte for a big then High Point for quite awhile. Later my Aunt moved there. I went to a few of my nephew's college games in NC too. I have never made the trip out to the mountains, I should do that.

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have spent a fair amount of time in your beautiful state. My sister live in Charlotte for a big then High Point for quite awhile. Later my Aunt moved there. I went to a few of my nephew's college games in NC too. I have never made the trip out to the mountains, I should do that.

Thank you! I guess that's why NC is called "Variety Vacation Land" with beautiful mountains to the west, gorgeous piedmont in the center, and beautiful beaches to the east. The only problem is we have a university in my backyard called NC State that sucks in sports but I'm use to that since all of my teams suck.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you! I guess that's why NC is called "Variety Vacation Land" with beautiful mountains to the west, gorgeous piedmont in the center, and beautiful beaches to the east. The only problem is we have a university in my backyard called NC State that sucks in sports but I'm use to that since all of my teams suck.

Lake Lure and the Outer Banks are nice. And I know what it's like to have a university in your backyard. I live in Boulder and CU doesn't have a good football program. The basketball team isn't exactly lighting things up either.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The lady friend I mentioned has a kid that went to State and the kids spouse was a Tar Heel. I told her as a long time MD basketball fan the Tar Heel in law goes in the dead to me column too. :pound: :noidea:

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lake Lure and the Outer Banks are nice. And I know what it's like to have a university in your backyard. I live in Boulder and CU doesn't have a good football program. The basketball team isn't exactly lighting things up either.

After I was fortunate enough to retire at the age of 42 from a career with CBS Television I bought a new motorhome and camped in all 48 continental states over a period of several years and I've got to tell you that Colorado is the most beautiful state I have ever seen. I particularly enjoyed a place in the middle of nowhere called Silverton, Colorado if you've ever heard of that place.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After I was fortunate enough to retire at the age of 42 from a career with CBS Television I bought a new motorhome and camped in all 48 continental states over a period of several years and I've got to tell you that Colorado is the most beautiful state I have ever seen. I particularly enjoyed a place in the middle of nowhere called Silverton, Colorado if you've ever heard of that place.

That's great you've been able to do that. One of my goals when I retire is to get a motorhome and visit as many national parks as I can. And yes I do know Silverton. My bro & sis-n-law have a cabin up there. It's a great relaxing place.

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The lady friend I mentioned has a kid that went to State and the kids spouse was a Tar Heel. I told her as a long time MD basketball fan the Tar Heel in law goes in the dead to me column too. :pound: :noidea:

If your lady friend has a kid who went to State and her kid's spouse was a Tar Heel maybe she hasn't told you yet that she went to one or the other's funeral because surely one has killed the other by now. Well, it's not quite that bad but close.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I adore OBX where I’ve spent many summers up and down the Outer Banks and just stayed last year with some good friends that live in Asheville and LOVED that area too. Truly a fun state and I actually have thought of it as a place that is on my list.