• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Off Topic Lounge

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is crap

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Snyder>Lerners

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RIP Vin Scully , perhaps the greatest ever to do it

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could always paint a picture

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dad :suds:You had it right all along. Today the CDC said ... we didn't know shit and we were wrong. Dr. Falsie will never fall on his sword.

I try to stay out of politics because it is not my reason for coming here. Sadly the entire COVID thing became a political winner for the Democrats. They politicized this, the media politicized this and we were told to follow the science. The science was clueless and if you found someone who argued against the science the left told us to follow you were called names.

People lost jobs, kids didn't go to school, we were all locked in houses, businesses closed and 2 1/2 years later we are still suffering from a lack of manufacturing. Go look at a car lot, go to the grocery store and see if I am wrong about manufacturing. I don't know when or how we will recover. I don't know what effect this will have on today's kids. Lets not even mention the trillions the government gave away freely which has helped cause the inflation we are experiencing now.

I hope, in case of another pandemic somewhere down the line we will be a lot smarter than we were this time. I do not mean this for just the US, I mean this for the entire fucking world.

As for me, COVID was a blessing. I had a very long commute each way to work. In March 2020 we were all allowed to work from home. I still have that ability nd am lucky enough to have it as long as I continue to work. What we did learn was we did not need as much square footage in Washington DC to do our jobs. It was a stroke of luck for me.

Like many I went and got my two vaccine shots. Although allowed to work remote, occasionally I have to go into the office. As a condition of employment we were all required to be vaccinated. I have not and am not going to get a booster unless someone can give me a good reason to do so.

So, if you followed the CDC and Dr. Falsie's science. :pound::trash:

I don't think dad was the only one but he supplied more evidence than anyone else questioning the science and I tip my hat to him.

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dad :suds:You had it right all along. Today the CDC said ... we didn't know shit and we were wrong. Dr. Falsie will never fall on his sword.

I try to stay out of politics because it is not my reason for coming here. Sadly the entire COVID thing became a political winner for the Democrats. They politicized this, the media politicized this and we were told to follow the science. The science was clueless and if you found someone who argued against the science the left told us to follow you were called names.

People lost jobs, kids didn't go to school, we were all locked in houses, businesses closed and 2 1/2 years later we are still suffering from a lack of manufacturing. Go look at a car lot, go to the grocery store and see if I am wrong about manufacturing. I don't know when or how we will recover. I don't know what effect this will have on today's kids. Lets not even mention the trillions the government gave away freely which has helped cause the inflation we are experiencing now.

I hope, in case of another pandemic somewhere down the line we will be a lot smarter than we were this time. I do not mean this for just the US, I mean this for the entire fucking world.

As for me, COVID was a blessing. I had a very long commute each way to work. In March 2020 we were all allowed to work from home. I still have that ability nd am lucky enough to have it as long as I continue to work. What we did learn was we did not need as much square footage in Washington DC to do our jobs. It was a stroke of luck for me.

Like many I went and got my two vaccine shots. Although allowed to work remote, occasionally I have to go into the office. As a condition of employment we were all required to be vaccinated. I have not and am not going to get a booster unless someone can give me a good reason to do so.

I don't think dad was the only one but he supplied more evidence than anyone else questioning the science and I tip my hat to him.
All that was common knowledge i thought it was all B'S never got a shot and never will

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You can try to tell people but they won’t listen because they won’t research , they dont believe their news sources are corrupt and miss red flags like banning people for “misinformation “ And silence them . They don’t question anything

The science didn’t change, our experts didn’t know what the were talking about and they repeatedly lied about it .

I know damn well no one will say ole dad was right , but I know I was LOL

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RIP Len Dawson. Stopped watching Inside the NFL after him and Nick left.
Screenshot_20220824-091923_Instagram.jpg

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RIP Len Dawson , Lenny the cool as the say , loved watching him play and on TV

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RIP Len Dawson. Stopped watching Inside the NFL after him and Nick left.
View attachment 306100
Boyhood friend of mine was a Chiefs fan. In the 70s when he and I were in HS we would talk shit back and forth. The Allen Redskins and Chiefs with Dawson, Taylor, Lanier, Bobby Bell, Buchanon .....

Tonight the Chiefs and Mahomes did a very cool thing .... first time on offense Mahomes ran out with the offense and they got in the old choirboy huddle used when Len was QB. Mahomes didn't play, just participated in the tribute. Really nice.