• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Off Topic Lounge

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha! Scottish peeps have the best sense of humor! And they are the best at creative cussing as well :happy:

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bwahahahaha! No wonder I lub ya guys!!!!!

My momma was 100% Scottish Highlander... (I was adopted - if anyone is keeping up or confused with my half Asian background... heh) and my Scottish relatives are hilarious and funny as hell. Love my visits over there with them. They know how to party.

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bwahahahaha! No wonder I lub ya guys!!!!!

My momma was 100% Scottish Highlander... (I was adopted - if anyone is keeping up or confused with my half Asian background... heh) and my Scottish relatives are hilarious and funny as hell. Love my visits over there with them. They know how to party.

Hail to your momma and your half Asian background!

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did she know William Wallace? :D

Like most Scots-Irish my peeps hopped back and forth across the Irish Sea.

The first woman I dated from Scotland and I were sitting and talking when we first met. I was telling how I was a young guy and joined the Navy, left home, went sailing the seven seas and while looking at her I stopped and said "nevermind, I got nothing on your moving from your home country at age 18 to a place where you knew no one ..." :L

Ochhhh, me bum is hangin oot the windae .... :nono:

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did she know William Wallace? :D

Like most Scots-Irish my peeps hopped back and forth across the Irish Sea.

The first woman I dated from Scotland and I were sitting and talking when we first met. I was telling how I was a young guy and joined the Navy, left home, went sailing the seven seas and while looking at her I stopped and said "nevermind, I got nothing on your moving from your home country at age 18 to a place where you knew no one ..." :L

Ochhhh, me bum is hangin oot the windae .... :nono:
My favorite story is chit chatting with 2 Scots... and they were talking about their friends success with the lassies. ‘So he got a leg over, yeah?’ First time I had heard that expression...and it took me a sec to get it!
Hahahahaha!

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My favorite story is chit chatting with 2 Scots... and they were talking about their friends success with the lassies. ‘So he got a leg over, yeah?’ First time I had heard that expression...and it took me a sec to get it!
Hahahahaha!
Betty told me a story about her brother coming to the States to visit her and one of them bumped into another woman's rear end. I can't remember now but Betty used the American "fanny" in Scottish dialec "fanny" is the front side ... her brother almost had a heart attack. :pound: :pound:

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Betty told me a story about her brother coming to the States to visit her and one of them bumped into another woman's rear end. I can't remember now but Betty used the American "fanny" in Scottish dialec "fanny" is the front side ... her brother almost had a heart attack. :pound: :pound:
Crossed in translation! Lol. So many expressions I cracked up at over there...when I could understand them! The Scottish burr can be tuff at times.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trent buried Chase on that first play.