• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Off Topic Lounge

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After some really good Sunday night games this season NBC sure tortured us tonight.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Sportster 72

Congrats you Prediction GAAAAWWWWDDDD! 3-2 you’re up on me again. :smash:

Can’t say I predicted 5 TOs and losing Kyle. :mad2: We coulda shoulda woulda HAD that one IMHO.

BUUUUTTTTTT, stop the presses... I’m predicting a WIN against the Lions...so time to put up once again...and let me try and break even again...

I’ll wait to see what the line is first tho!

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Sportster 72

Can’t say I predicted 5 TOs and losing Kyle. :mad2: We coulda shoulda woulda HAD that one IMHO.

BUUUUTTTTTT, stop the presses... I’m predicting a WIN against the Lions...so time to put up once again...and let me try and break even again...

I am predicting a much better week for the Redskins. Smith will play better with a week running the first team, I like the WTF to win or stay very close next week.

BTW it is comical to come read the posts the day after. About 60% of them look like they were written by the Chesterfield 6th grade class.

We suck, he sucks, everyone sucks, fire the coach .... no wait ... we are coming back, maybe we don't suck .... Oh yeah ... we suck. LMAO!!! I wish I had been here yesterday for the strong football analysis.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am predicting a much better week for the Redskins. Smith will play better with a week running the first team, I like the WTF to win or stay very close next week.

BTW it is comical to come read the posts the day after. About 60% of them look like they were written by the Chesterfield 6th grade class.

We suck, he sucks, everyone sucks, fire the coach .... no wait ... we are coming back, maybe we don't suck .... Oh yeah ... we suck. LMAO!!! I wish I had been here yesterday for the strong football analysis.
Yep and lmfao ;)

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m off for a 3 day mini adventure to Gettysburg :dance:

Will post some pix. Meeting up with an old bestie and roomie who lives in PA.

Both of us are packing like we are moving...LOL

Hope your extended ‘date’ is going well! And that you had a glorious weekend enjoying this amaaaaazing weather in Nov!

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
0846A220-EC28-49B7-AE6C-BE03784FAD2A.jpegWent to St Michaels myself and then explored the Miles River. Weather was stunning. Loved this old church ruin that Is to the immediate right after you cross the Miles River bridge. Gorgeous!

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We might have to bet on some in game stat then!

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After some really good Sunday night games this season NBC sure tortured us tonight.

Well, we got screwed again with the second bad Sunday night game in a row as Drew Brees lit up 'The Brady Bunch'.

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Sportster 72

The opening line has not been released yet because Lions QB Stafford might have a concussion. He is being checked out today so I'm pretty sure there will be a line posted on this game by tomorrow.

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You are the author of WTF so who are the Redskins? Oh yes, you missed the drama class yesterday and the comics section of the newspaper written by the Chesterfield 6th grade class with no up and coming professional sports writers included. In fact, I'm taking bets with DAD vs. DEAN and I'm setting the betting line at 'PICKUM' since neither one of them will ever rest their case.

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hope your extended ‘date’ is going well! And that you had a glorious weekend enjoying this amaaaaazing weather in Nov!

Enjoy yourself my friend!

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are the author of WTF so who are the Redskins? Oh yes, you missed the drama class yesterday and the comics section of the newspaper written by the Chesterfield 6th grade class with no up and coming professional sports writers included. In fact, I'm taking bets with DAD vs. DEAN and I'm setting the betting line at 'PICKUM' since neither one of them will ever rest their case.
why would either of us rest our case ? its a message board , its what you do . i cant see us talking about freaking quilting

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why would either of us rest our case ? its a message board , its what you do . i cant see us talking about freaking quilting

I just wish you and dean would find some new material and not repeat the same things over, and over, and over again all the time.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Have fun! I was last in Gettysburg about 7 years ago. Long time ago I lived about an hour from there and went up once a year or so.

Heidi had 4 bags with her but then too she did go to her daughters for 3 nights before coming here.

Weekend was good, played some very competitive back yard field hockey, corn hole and spoons Saturday. We visited some local things down here in southern MD and had lunch sitting next to the water in Solomon's Sunday and Monday.

I haven't ever been to St. Michael's. Need to do that some day but I think we are going to do a lot of exploring of VA's eastern shore. It is starting to look the retirement place.