• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Off Topic but loosely related

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any MMA fans?

Do you guys think you could beat Amanda Nunes in a fight?

I think I could but that chick punches like a dude.
I can take a punch. I also boxed in younger days.
I once scored an 8 second knockout. I'd kill her if I could get the guts to punch her.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a different world, one I'm glad I never needed to be part of and one I respect that you needed to be part of...
Thank you. There are things I learned I wish I could forget.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm assuming everybody's heard about the drama at ESPN between Rachel Nichols and Maria Taylor.

Who would you rather bang?

1625529436800.png

I'm going with Taylor.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally a place to discuss the Cornhole championships widely broadcast by ESPN
explaining espn GIF

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
neither are my type./
You don't seem to be following the male handbook as best described by Billy Crystal in When Harry Met Sally.

While talking about plutonic relationships he says they're impossible for men because of the want for sex. Meg Ryan's character responds "So men can only have plutonic relationships with ugly woman?"..

Crystal responds "No, we want to nail them too".

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't seem to be following the male handbook as best described by Billy Crystal in When Harry Met Sally.

While talking about plutonic relationships he says they're impossible for men because of the want for sex. Meg Ryan's character responds "So men can only have plutonic relationships with ugly woman?"..

Sports chicks are almost all from New York.
New York companies think that yankke women look good, so they hire mostly local chicks.
I'm not into black women (preference, not predjudice)
I'm not into New York Italians, even if they dye their hair red and get extensions.
I'm not into skanks with big long nails even if they are painted like the latest holiday.

What do I like? Check out the fishing thread!

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm assuming everybody's heard about the drama at ESPN between Rachel Nichols and Maria Taylor.

View attachment 274107

I'm going with Taylor.
Have not heard, not sure which is which, but I would bang them both. I am into Black Chicks always have been knew it as a kid ( different story but) the red head looks like she would be more wild in the bed, that's a plus

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

View attachment 274107

I'm going with Taylor.
Nope actually haven't heard. What's going on now?

Wouldn't pass on either one of them

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope actually haven't heard. What's going on now?

Wouldn't pass on either one of them
So apparently the white chick made a Karen type comment and is not off the sidelines at the NBA finals

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Billy Crystal is an actor, this much I know. But he's not in any good movies.
When Harry met Sally is a movie. This much I know. Saw just enough of it to know it's not a good one.

No fat chicks, no ugly ones.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So apparently the white chick made a Karen type comment and is not off the sidelines at the NBA finals
It was a very benign comment that had merit and completely acknowledged the sensitivity of the situation. She basically said "don't cut my air time because ESPN has a poor track record with diversity especially since she too, as a woman, has been impacted by the lack of gender diversity within the network. It was simply a self serving statement that been translated to imply Taylor was getting air time solely based on her skin tone.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a very benign comment that had merit and completely acknowledged the sensitivity of the situation. She basically said "don't cut my air time because ESPN has a poor track record with diversity especially since she too, as a woman, has been impacted by the lack of gender diversity within the network. It was simply a self serving statement that been translated to imply Taylor was getting air time solely based on her skin tone.
Accurate.

By the way, reporters are constantly using race as important to how an item is reported.

2 bitches don't like each other - not news. 2 different color bitches don't like each other getting the attenmtion - woohoo!, "explosive"

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Accurate.

By the way, reporters are constantly using race as important to how an item is reported.

2 bitches don't like each other - not news. 2 different color bitches don't like each other getting the attenmtion - woohoo!, "explosive"
In today's political climate reporters should know what the heck they can and cannot say. White chick basically said the black chick was inept and is only there because of the color of her skin. Pretty dumb shit to say. She opened the can of worms and ESPN went fishing so who's to blame? I think we all know the answer to that.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't personally feel it was a "Karen" type comment. I can actually see both sides of this. The white chick got replaced by the black chick at a company that is known for shunning black chicks. The white chick made a comment that she got replaced by the black chick because she was black, which could very likely have some truth to it. The black chick got offended because it was being insinuated that she got the job on skin color, not on merit. The black chick had a right to be offended IMO. The white chick also has a point as she is the more seasoned pro and got replaced.

Most importantly, the black chick has fantastic boobies.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't personally feel it was a "Karen" type comment. I can actually see both sides of this. The white chick got replaced by the black chick at a company that is known for shunning black chicks. The white chick made a comment that she got replaced by the black chick because she was black, which could very likely have some truth to it. The black chick got offended because it was being insinuated that she got the job on skin color, not on merit. The black chick had a right to be offended IMO. The white chick also has a point as she is the more seasoned pro and got replaced.

Most importantly, the black chick has fantastic boobies.
To me the comment reeked of White privilege, there was no need for her to make the comment or to make the comment about race which she did, it felt to me as if that was done with intent. But again you cannot judge a comment in text not in my opinion. In the end it will pass