• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Off-Season Workouts

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Noticed a couple articles mentioning receptions over the tight coverage of Lemonier. Don't necessarily love the receptions, but if he's covering McDonald and Celek downfield, that's pretty good for a recently converted DE.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't want to paste all of them, but today's NFC West Blog had a lot of Off-Season Workout article that were good to include here. Check the links if you have time...

Around the NFC West: What lies ahead

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Vernon Davis practicing exclusively with WRs

Vernon Davis practiced exclusively with the wide receivers during 49ers minicamp.

With Michael Crabtree (Achilles') out until at least Week 12, Anquan Boldin only capable of playing the slot, and a host of question marks battling at X receiver, we knew Davis was going to have a big pass-game role. By learning to play wideout, he'll have more scheme versatility on Sundays. Davis can line up as an in-line tight end, move tight end, in the slot and out wide. The 49ers' dominant line frees him from too many blocking responsibilities. They'll remain a run-first team, but when they pass expect Davis to be featured.
Source: Santa Rosa Press Democrat

Jun 19 - 8:24 AM

Smalls

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Vernon Davis practicing exclusively with WRs

Vernon Davis practiced exclusively with the wide receivers during 49ers minicamp.

Source: Santa Rosa Press Democrat

Jun 19 - 8:24 AM

I guess I'll believe it when I see it, but I thought Vernon looked like he had slimmed down some in the OTA pictures. I know he did a couple seasons ago as well, but I had to do a double take on a few of the recent pics with 85 in them.