• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Off-Season Workouts

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Inside the 49ers | 49ers? mini-camp: Day 1 ? The good and the not-so-good | The Press Democrat, Santa Rosa, CA

This entry under "the bad" caught my eye given all of Jenkins' positive press recently:

2. A.J. Jenkins – He was the starting split end and he made one catch during team drills, a nice, sliding catch on a pass thrown low and behind the second-year receiver. That was the only catch Jenkins caught and the only time he was targeted in competitive team drills. Quinton Patton and Kassim Osgood caught four passes apiece, Ricardo Lockette and Chad Hall caught three passes apiece and Marlon Moore caught two passes. Chuck Jacobs was the only other receiver to catch just one pass.

I don't trust Cohn to be as objective as the other beat writers, but I do think charts reps more closely than the others. I really hope Jenkins can make something happen this season. Good to hear that Williams is looking almost back to normal, at least. We'll likely need him.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Mike Garafolo:

Another workout for Austin Collie today: The 49ers are checking him out. This after his workout with the Pats the other day.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Gotta be honest, I don't love this interview. Fangio has to realize that our D was hurt last year because we didn't give our starters enough rest. I understand wanting your best 11 guys on the field every play, but if it's at the expense of a D that falls apart in the postseason, it's not worth it. I'm very interested to see what happens with Tank, Parys, Lemonier, etc.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Gotta be honest, I don't love this interview. Fangio has to realize that our D was hurt last year because we didn't give our starters enough rest. I understand wanting your best 11 guys on the field every play, but if it's at the expense of a D that falls apart in the postseason, it's not worth it. I'm very interested to see what happens with Tank, Parys, Lemonier, etc.

it makes sense for him to SAY this now.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Matt Barrows:

Brandon Carswell tore his ACL. 49ers likely to sign a wideout before training camp. Team worked out Austin Collie today.