• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Of the Top 10, Only Bama, UCF, OSU, ND, & Washington beat a team with 10+ wins

texaggie95

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly I think UCF is pretty much the most dominant Community college out there.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trust me the amusement factor will soon fade away. After that it is just best to ignore. Dude is a drama queen that only has one act and drives it into the ground.

Well we have a few of those already, so it ain't gonna be much of a big deal really.

He'll end up the butt of jokes like the others.

Speaking of which, wonder how much @smilesid cares about someone stealing his act.

Bullitt08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well we have a few of those already, so it ain't gonna be much of a big deal really.

Speaking of which, wonder how much @smilesid cares about someone stealing his act.
Let 'em fight it out in a one thread death cage match. :yes:

smilesid

Hammerfan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have no objections at all. I've kind of grown tired of SportsHoopla. It's the same ten guys, like you, good friend, simply retreading the same arguments, ad infinitum. So I don't post here much any more. Besides, this year my school isn't as good, no point. Bama is the real deal, hence I have to give them credit.