• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Obversations from Eagles/Packers

Raid

Hoopla Cash
$ 21.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So even though our secondary sucks, I still think this team is a contender....and Should we meet the same Green Bay Packers in the playoffs in Philly, I think the result will be much different.

Explain how all of a sudden the offense would jell because it's in Philly?

Raid

Hoopla Cash
$ 21.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Same Way Seattles Defense Destroys people in Seattle but not so much on the road. :nod:

I can't wait for the 'I told ya so' when the Birds destroy .... the Titans:L

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome Tbone...

tbone

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its nice to have my old school handle back and Wiz cant ban me now ahahaha :P That said i agree no team should be judge on one game. GB really slammed out weaknesses from the start. The key is going to be how we adjust to that ass stomping, because other teams are gonna watch that tape. GB is a bad matchup for us and even if Foles is back i still dont know we beat them. I thought they took the foot off the gas pedal there in the 3rd and 4th qtr. They could have demolished us. I also think we didnt play our best game either. I dont think we are as bad as we looked and GB not as good but they are better right now. Now is the time to figure out whats not working heading down the stretch and fix it. Can we be better? Yep. Gonna depend on what we do to improve gameplan wise though. We need to somehow get this running game going too. I dont care who gets the carries but that is what part of the problem is. The QBs need some of the pressure taken off of them with an effective running game. Our play action isnt fooling many people now adays....its almost like the Reid days.

NDIrishGuy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its nice to have my old school handle back and Wiz cant ban me now ahahaha :P That said i agree no team should be judge on one game. GB really slammed out weaknesses from the start. The key is going to be how we adjust to that ass stomping, because other teams are gonna watch that tape. GB is a bad matchup for us and even if Foles is back i still dont know we beat them. I thought they took the foot off the gas pedal there in the 3rd and 4th qtr. They could have demolished us. I also think we didnt play our best game either. I dont think we are as bad as we looked and GB not as good but they are better right now. Now is the time to figure out whats not working heading down the stretch and fix it. Can we be better? Yep. Gonna depend on what we do to improve gameplan wise though. We need to somehow get this running game going too. I dont care who gets the carries but that is what part of the problem is. The QBs need some of the pressure taken off of them with an effective running game. Our play action isnt fooling many people now adays....its almost like the Reid days.

:agree: There isn't a single thing in here I disagree with at all. I still believe Chip can get this figured out. And hopefully they manage to find a franchise altering QB somewhere along the way, because that always helps cover a lot of holes (see Luck in Indy)

WIZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never banned anyone. Not even possible unless you're a Bonini.

tbone

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i was kidding bud

WIZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:noidea: Ok then :suds:

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I agree it was only one game and we have a chance to bounce back etc, I think the game was a pretty sobering reminder that this Eagles team has some big holes. It's not a complete enough team to contend for a title this season. I think a number of the teams you mentioned, such as KC, Indy and Detroit, are in fact NOT contenders. They may be playoff teams but they are not championship caliber this season, just like the Eagles, and some of their losses have exposed their shortcomings, just like the Eagles. New England is different because they have Tom Brady, an elite QB. They may have one more run in them, though I suspect they will lose in the AFC title game again.

djm

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not worried about the loss to Green Bay. They are the hot team right now and we all know it is who gets hot at the end of December that usually matters come play off time. The next four game will be a good gauge on where this team really is.

1. We should win this game especially after the game against the Packers. If we don't win there will be all kinds of questions marks

2. Dallas, Seattle, Dallas. This is the stretch that will make or break this team.

Was the Packers game a vision of what is to come or will it be an awakening that sends this team on a run? No one knows.

On to Tennessee!!!