• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

O.T. State the last movie you watched and rate it

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Accountant 4.0/5.0
I loved the last scene and refuse to spoil it.

Jack Reacher 2 3.8/5.0
A bit over the top. Cruise has to be real careful not to become "Too Cool".
Heard a Reacher 3 is being planned.

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Godfather Part 2: 3.5/5 stars. Much improved on the first; still not nearly as good/impactful as everyone would like it to be.

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, since Ced did say that I should post my Wilm sub reviews here, here goes:

I will admit that I didn't actually eat there, but I drove by it, and will stop in one day (maybe next Thursday when I'm back in town) for a full review. But I did call them up for their hours (and they had been closed for two hours, so the lady said) and here's the information I have gathered on Young's Sub Shop located at 13th and Walnut in Wilmington.

Young's Sub Shop

Actual residence: Trailer park
Sign out front (or anywhere): N/A
Food: Italian pork sandwiches/subs
Ethnicity of Owners: Some type of Asian, with broken English
Location in Wilmington: Definitely the hood (check out this map- on the eastside of the city, right underneath the Brandywine Creek. By no means is it the northside hood- I mean just check that shit out, but not somewhere for a white boy like me to wander to through unless you're looking for dope or a sub). Shootings Map

Picture:
Screen Shot 2016-10-29 at 6.40.07 PM.png

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck China King, this is where I'm hosting the 5 year "ESPN-to-Hoop Phillies Fans Migration" anniversary party

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I will admit that I didn't actually eat there, but I drove by it, and will stop in one day (maybe next Thursday when I'm back in town) for a full review. But I did call them up for their hours (and they had been closed for two hours, so the lady said) and here's the information I have gathered on Young's Sub Shop located at 13th and Walnut in Wilmington.

Young's Sub Shop

Location in Wilmington: Definitely the hood (check out this map- on the eastside of the city, right underneath the Brandywine Creek. By no means is it the northside hood- I mean just check that shit out, but not somewhere for a white boy like me to wander to through unless you're looking for dope or a sub). Shootings Map

Picture:
View attachment 150479

lol. Try the small generic orange pill.

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the cannibalistic pig out front

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Young's Sub Shop

Picture:
View attachment 150479
The location looks a little sketchy, but they did a really good job on the shrubberies. Is there a koi pond int the back? That could be a game changer.

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The location looks a little sketchy, but they did a really good job on the shrubberies. Is there a koi pond int the back? That could be a game changer.
Yes, and the Chinese guy from Chinatown was saying: "Not good for the gwass!!!"

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Young's Sub Shop

Picture:
View attachment 150479

Nice front for a brothel. You can tell the owner had been doing business in Nevada because he's trying to make each shrub in the front look like a cactus.

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back to Movies

Prizzi's Honor, 1981, 5/5. Great acting in this dark comedy about a capable but bumbling crime family. John Randolph as the Don looks to be 199 years old and gives an over the top performance. Jack Nicholson is the family's semi-brilliant hitman, Charlie Prizzi. Kathleen Turner plays an attractive, independent contractor hitman, and Angelica Huston is Charlie's jealous ex-wife in a sympathetic role. Things clash when Turner becomes Charlie's bride but family business must take priority resulting in a satisfying conclusion.

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prince of the City, 1985, 5/5. Nearly three-hour crime drama based on a true story about the investigation into widespread police corruption in the NYPD. Treat Williams, in an oscar worthy performance, plays Danny Ciello, lead detective in an undercover narcotics squad. Ciello, ashamed of what he's become as a police officer over the years where feeding drugs to informants and sharing captured drug money among his partners are common place, believes that talking to the internal investigations unit is the way to straighten things out and clean the department up. However, promises made to Ciello by the legal system don't include ratting on his partners, but the inevitable develops as the Feds enter the investigation.

Cop Gus Levy, played by Jerry Urbach, lets it be known that he'll never testify. In one hilarious scene he busts into the prosecutors office, overturns his desk throwing him on the floor, grabs him, picks him up and says "..I could throw you and your pointy little head out the window right now... don't just get me for a measly $400, get me for assault", slugs the guy in the chest and walks out. Bob Balaban and James Tolkan are perfect as bureaucrats and prosecutors, unsympathetic toward the cops, their goal being cooperation or jail.