• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Now we're talking Dynasty...

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going for a three-peat is going to be interesting.

Off-season so far:

Signed Matt Araiza to be the Punter.
Cut Marques Valdes-Scantling WR
Franchise Tag on L'Jarius Sneed CB

Don't think there is any where close to enough money for Chris Jones if Sneed stays on the team with the franchise tag. I guess we'll see how this plays out.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prospects that look like prospects the Chiefs might target:

Kingsley Suamataia OT BYU. Its hard for the Chiefs to find LT prospects. This is probably the most likely one to drop to 32. Potential to also play RT or LG. I do think the easiest thing for the Chiefs to do again would be to sign Donovan Smith again but this would be a building block moving forward.

Ladd McConkey WR Georgia. McConkey played with the best receiving TE in college so might as well keep that up in the NFL. Georgia used McConkey a bit like Mecole Hardman except that McConkey has great hands and is an excellent route runner. Basically the offensive version of Trent McDuffie where he might be a little underrated because of his size but he isnt undersized.

Jermaine Burton WR Alabama. Deep ball receiver who tracks the ball well and had zero drops last year as a deep ball receiver. Might be off many teams boards because of character concerns.

Ruke Orhrohoro DT Clemson. Athletic freak with some great tape. Seems to be under the radar but Id see him as a fringe first rounder that seems to be seen asa late 2nd-early 3rd.

Theo Johnson TE Penn St. Raw but one of the best athletes in the whole draft. If one was to think of a project TE for Reid this would probably be him. More realisitlcally, Tip Reiman out of Illinois should go Day 3 and he has a strong athletic profile.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Max Melton CB Rutgers is probably 1 of only 2 players in the draft that I think could do everything L'Jarius Sneed does athletically. Quinyon Mitchell is the other and he should be a top 20 pick. Renardo Green and Cam Hart are probably close outside of top-end speed and they both had good games against top receivers in this draft. Andru Phillips is a bit more of a project but as a late round pick he might someday be on Green and Hart's level.

Jaylen Wright RB Tennessee might be the first RB off the board but maybe he drops a bit. I doubt the Chiefs would go this route but he has probably the best receiving and pass blocking skills so maybe if he is somehow in play in rd3 I could see them maybe targeting him. Cody Schrader out of Missouri is in the CEH mold but a bit quicker, better vision, a bit less strength. Ray Davis out of Kentucky is a bit stronger and quicker than CEH but might have the same vision issues. I could see the Chiefs maybe throwing a 5th rounder at one of those two if they're still on the board.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Re-Signed Drue Tranquill LB
Re-Signed Chris Jones DT

Both players seemed really happy to be in KC during the SB parade. Both staying with the team. Going to be an offense-oriented draft, I'm guessing.