• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Now THATS how you lose a Hockey game: Better team won. Go Patriots, Go Red Sox!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, fellas. Looks like it's going to be beer with breakfast this morning. I feel like shit. I predict the wagon for me within 30 days and I'm not kidding. I fucking hurt inside.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd have an issue with it if a one legged Jeter wasn't still the best option at SS

Jayson Nix is tough to watch

If they had a young defensive guy holding it down well, I'd be on board with ya

"47 hopper to the left...jeter ranging....still ranging....still ranging...jump throw...safe at second!!!!!"

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"not upset"

Really not

If Bucholz comes back, and returns to his CY young form, I'd give the Six the edge there

If not, I could envision the Jays being as good or better in the starting staff

Keep in mind, I have always though of Jon Lester as a complete bag if piss, I dont think he is "just struggling"

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I give Jeter credit, if there is a ball hit at him where he doesnt have to move to his right, and hoepfully never to his left, he catches everything.

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CC Sabathia over his last 7 starts - 5.15 ERA. He must be hanging out with Lester.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"47 hopper to the left...jeter ranging....still ranging....still ranging...jump throw...safe at second!!!!!"

"routine grounder to 2nd, Pedroia gets to his feet, and throws the runner out"

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

When Jeter comes back he's going to be playing short left field.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really not

If Bucholz comes back, and returns to his CY young form, I'd give the Six the edge there

If not, I could envision the Jays being as good or better in the starting staff

Keep in mind, I have always though of Jon Lester as a complete bag if piss, I dont think he is "just struggling"

LOL...as good or better?

Good luck with that...no...Sox staff is nothing special...but it's better top to bottom than that basket of nightmares...

Buchholz has a pulled muscle in his neck...I don't see him out for very much longer...they're just letting it quiet down..if this is what it takes to get 30 starts from him this year? I could care fucking less.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"routine grounder to 2nd, Pedroia gets to his feet, and throws the runner out"

Agreed...boston guy makes the play...NY guy makes a highlight reel for not making the play.

Next topic?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I give Jeter credit, if there is a ball hit at him where he doesnt have to move to his right, and hoepfully never to his left, he catches everything.

Agreed. He makes all the routine plays, and believe me, Nix does not. He has communication issues on routine DP's, hos range is as limited as Jeters

It really would have been interesting if someone was holding down that position in a borderline All Star way, I would have liked to see how the Yankees would adress that

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the yankees were rushing Jeter back. remember. "oh he will be back april 6th the second series of the year" remember that. and subsequently what happened. re-injured. that's my point, no need to put him in situations he doesn't have to be in.

"reyes doesn't have to play in home games, games against your division rival or in the rain" -Heatie Mack

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's gotten to the point where Mariano comes in for the save and choppers start circling and ESPN breaks in and Obama addresses joint sessions of the United Nations general assembly.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. He makes all the routine plays, and believe me, Nix does not. He has communication issues on routine DP's, hos range is as limited as Jeters

It really would have been interesting if someone was holding down that position in a borderline All Star way, I would have liked to see how the Yankees would adress that

"Derek...yeah...ummm...you're DH'ing"

If there was one testicle on charge over there...

"what ever you want captain sir"

reality. oh..and of course "tradition, honor and the right to fight to party"

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why not make Jeter the semi permanent DH and sell it to him as "you're too important to the line up and we've already had one major setback, so you're just batting for the next month or two".

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really thick skinned guys in Boston

You guys have a field day after a Yankees loss in May

And all your vaginas get sore if New Yorkers have a little fun at your expense when a Boston team chokes away the Fucking Stanley Cup

Toughen up, dont be a Bucholz

Dirt, you seem surprised by this "new" fact?

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's gotten to the point where Mariano comes in for the save and choppers start circling and ESPN breaks in and Obama addresses joint sessions of the United Nations general assembly.

:lame:

Status
Not open for further replies.