• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Now that there's a lockout, what should we comment on until the NBA returns?

What should we commentate on until the NBA returns?

• CFL Games

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gilmore Girl reruns

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • We all rent Titanic one night and press play at the same time

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • So You Think You Can Dance, season six

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Documentary on the Royal Wedding

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I remember the first time I said ****er in front of my black girl friend. Longest two seconds of my like to see what would happen.

Last edited by a moderator:

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow cant even say ****er here on SportsHoopla. what kind of ****er joint is this? whos the ****er running this place?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Same here I was a huge Atlanta hawks fan until they traded the human highlight reel to the slippers then I lost touch with basketball who was your favorite hockey team

I've rooted for the team that trashed their city after the Stanley Cup Finals this year since I was 5...I actually caught a lot more of this year's playoffs than in the past five years combined, but that was probably because the Canucks were on a run. If you dudes have ongoing commentary like us Raps fans here, I'll drop by next season for sure

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
whatever the poll says, im doing wrestling commentary for RAW tomorrow night. it will be filled with froman-like epicness (that is to say, it will most likely be mediocre unless KDS or cwall shows up)

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah ,mcmahon definitely created some buzz with that script. people actually think its real

cm punk aint leaving,not permanentely. he wouldn't be headlining the ppv if he was. personally i'm more excited about the ladder match. r truth and del rio are the wwe, hope new hero alex riley slips off the ladder and leaves in a stretcher(scripted of course)

i think he might take a few months break after the PPV. whether he gets the title or not remains to be seen. probably not though, b/c ive been hearing they're going to do cena/del rio at summerslam.

i couldnt believe that promo cm punk did. its wrestling, and i know its fake, but my immediate reaction from that was still that it was real. well played wwe

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
whatever the poll says, im doing wrestling commentary for RAW tomorrow night. it will be filled with froman-like epicness (that is to say, it will most likely be mediocre unless KDS or cwall shows up)

i usualy watch the later replay of raw but i'm likely to comprimise if i see a commentary

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
kobe lip tuck at 0:23

and a huge balderon slam at 0:38

Last edited by a moderator: