• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Now that it's final, how do you feel about Deshaun Watson?

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes- After. Ripping someone’s helmet is an aggressive act; it’s not like Garrett’s fingers accidentally became entangled in Rudolph’s helmet. This is the point where Garrett later lied about, and said Rudolph called him a slur, triggering/justifying his violence. Again, 30 guys surrounded them, as soon as Rudolph was on his feet.

Mason also grabbed Myles around his helmet right after he was knocked the ground. Point being a victim does not charge after a much larger man. As I said earlier his reaction wasn't appropriate but Mason wasn't a victim either. He was frustrated he got knocked on his ass 3 plays in a row.

Regardless it's really really dumb we are even rehashing this shit.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes- After. Ripping someone’s helmet is an aggressive act; it’s not like Garrett’s fingers accidentally became entangled in Rudolph’s helmet. This is the point where Garrett later lied about, and said Rudolph called him a slur, triggering/justifying his violence. Again, 30 guys surrounded them, as soon as Rudolph was on his feet.

Unavailable.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
  • Bullseye
Reactions: DJ

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean for fuck sakes the players involved have moved on

And Mason even acknowledged his role.

So let us all leave it in the past.

Meh. Where's the faux outrage and manufactured righteous indignation n butt hurt in doing that?

Coily1

Reported to Moderḁtors
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,007.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mason also grabbed Myles around his helmet right after he was knocked the ground. Point being a victim does not charge after a much larger man. As I said earlier his reaction wasn't appropriate but Mason wasn't a victim either. He was frustrated he got knocked on his ass 3 plays in a row.

Regardless it's really really dumb we are even rehashing this shit.
All of it is dumb shit, because it’s fundamentally about football players hitting each other as part of the game.

Where it gets different is that Garrett tried to fake the race card to lessen a suspension.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All of it is dumb shit, because it’s fundamentally about football players hitting each other as part of the game.

Where it gets different is that Garrett tried to fake the race card to lessen a suspension.
Image result for This Pointing GIF

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saying they want a year would tell me they'd appeal any 6 game suspension.

Only a denier would deny that.
Not sure what is for me to deny as I never said they would not appeal. sure, I said might want it to just go away (angd guessing a number of owners did).

Though you are trying to deny many thought it was FACT they'd get the year they wanted?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahhh the grammAr Nazi strikes again.
holy hell.....why I'll never say you cannot top yourself.

How does that have anything to do with grammar?

Guess you think Glazer lied, too?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No doubt that's a low blow if true (he faked it) and I believe he did.

Any reason you tried to strengthen your "case" by saying he waited a week when a reporter in the locker room says otherwise?

Coily1

Reported to Moderḁtors
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,007.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt that's a low blow if true (he faked it) and I believe he did.

Any reason you tried to strengthen your "case" by saying he waited a week when a reporter in the locker room says otherwise?
Any idea why the reporter said nothing for a week then? Who was the first person (and when) to publicly say it was racism? It sure wasn’t the great Jay Glazer <24 hrs after the game.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any idea why the reporter said nothing for a week then? Who was the first person (and when) to publicly say it was racism? It sure wasn’t the great Jay Glazer <24 hrs after the game.
I think what you mean to say is you were wrong and not in you to just own you were wrong.

Or you think Glazer lied? If so, what was his motivation to lie?

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who the hell knows how Clev. is gonna do the first 11 games without DW - Let's go with 5-6 ...... all I know is, DW will get to play the final 6 games of the regular season. I hope he wins all of his games and they make the playoffs with a deep run, simply so I can watch all the hater's heads collectively explode.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who the hell knows how Clev. is gonna do the first 11 games without DW - Let's go with 5-6 ...... all I know is, DW will get to play the final 6 games of the regular season. I hope he wins all of his games and they make the playoffs with a deep run, simply so I can watch all the hater's heads collectively explode.
So anyone who does not like sexual assaultis a hater?
Sounds like Cleveland logic!

You think Deshaun Watson is going to take 2 years off and then win all of his games?
Sounds like Cleveland logic!