• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Now that it's final, how do you feel about Deshaun Watson?

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So anyone who does not like sexual assaultis a hater?
Sounds like Cleveland logic!

You think Deshaun Watson is going to take 2 years off and then win all of his games?
1. this thing is overblown. METOO on steroids. Some of these golddiggers routinely texted with DW and gave him multiple massages after things happened. yea, they were soo damaged. :rolleyes2: some people act like he raped them.

2. I honestly don't care if he wins them all. My interest is to watch all the hyper offended snowflakes get butthurt. This is all just a reason to jump all over Cleveland.

you and others actually don't think that probably thousands of ordinary joes who have gotten massages have touched them and tried to get a happy ending??

these women were and are just looking for a payday. superstar athletes and celebrities should have their guard up 24/7 against people looking for a payday. If I was managing superstars, I'd advise them to probably never go to a public bar. nothing good will come of it.

all the above being said, no, I don't think DW is a great guy and is completely innocent. He's just a big name QB who is being made an example of.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You think Deshaun Watson is going to take 2 years off and then win all of his games?

I am strictly pro sexual assault.

Big fan

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"I hope he wins all of his games" means he thinks they will?

Coily1

Reported to Moderḁtors
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,007.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think what you mean to say is you were wrong and not in you to just own you were wrong.
Don’t be a dick. You already got most of the way there by admitting Garrett lied.
Or you think Glazer lied? If so, what was his motivation to lie?
The hell do I care? The NFL said “no evidence”. If anyone’s saying Glazer lied, it’s them. As I said, Glazer’s a nobody. His coming out a week later to make a claim, means even less, because he waited for Garrett to say anything.

There’s no corroboration, so no credibility. It would be like you saying today that you knew a week ago that Paul Pelosi would plead guilty to DUI today and get 5 days in jail.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really hope we argue for 17 pages about an event that happened 3 years ago and the 2 guys who were involved have since made amends.

Let's do this shit. Totally logical.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don’t be a dick. You already got most of the way there by admitting Garrett lied.

The hell do I care? The NFL said “no evidence”. If anyone’s saying Glazer lied, it’s them. As I said, Glazer’s a nobody. His coming out a week later to make a claim, means even less, because he waited for Garrett to say anything.

There’s no corroboration, so no credibility. It would be like you saying today that you knew a week ago that Paul Pelosi would plead guilty to DUI today and get 5 days in jail.
admitting Garrett lied? was there ever a point I said he didn't?

The hell do you care? Only you can answer that.

you - Garrett waited a week to tell anyone
reporter in room - Garrett told people right after the game (and the reporter said he heard Garrett tell them)

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
holy hell.....why I'll never say you cannot top yourself.

How does that have anything to do with grammar?

Guess you think Glazer lied, too?
As usual you when you put 2 & 2 together you alone seem to come up with anything but 4.

Keep the derp alive.

Coily1

Reported to Moderḁtors
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,007.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
admitting Garrett lied? was there ever a point I said he didn't?

The hell do you care? Only you can answer that.

you - Garrett waited a week to tell anyone
reporter in room - Garrett told people right after the game (and the reporter said he heard Garrett tell them)
…who told no one else, until Garrett publicly said (in response to his suspension) that Rudolph said some slur to him.

And again, who the hell is Glazer, that he never speaks up until after the fact?

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Please take your comments to the politics forum or an old Garrett thread.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
…who told no one else, until Garrett publicly said (in response to his suspension) that Rudolph said some slur to him.

And again, who the hell is Glazer, that he never speaks up until after the fact?
Yeah.,....couldn't be the Browns or the NFL asked him to not say anything (which was mentioned in the article).

Glazer is an NFL reporter/insider to answer your who the hell is he question.

will adhere to the requests and not mention this again in this thread. Go ahead and get the last word.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who the hell knows how Clev. is gonna do the first 11 games without DW - Let's go with 5-6 ...... all I know is, DW will get to play the final 6 games of the regular season. I hope he wins all of his games and they make the playoffs with a deep run, simply so I can watch all the hater's heads collectively explode.
Good luck with that.

He hasn't played a regular season game in a long time. They should probably let him come back and work himself into shape and play the final 3-4 games so he can get some rhythm going into the 2023-24 season.

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck with that.

He hasn't played a regular season game in a long time. They should probably let him come back and work himself into shape and play the final 3-4 games so he can get some rhythm going into the 2023-24 season.

I have a feeling Watson will be rusty his first few games back and his first game back is against the Texans in Houston. I think those fans are going to keep the chant of "You sick Fuck" going. It's not going to be a standing ovation before the game starts like Favre, Brady, Manning received or like Russell Wilson will receive.

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt he plays that game.

I don't know man; there is a possibility he does. I would think the Browns would want him to return ASAP. A lot of that will depend on how the other QBs play.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know man; there is a possibility he does. I would think the Browns would want him to return ASAP. A lot of that will depend on how the other QBs play.

Just ignore anything deeej says about the Browns.

He's had the issues with them for some odd reason for years.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck with that.

He does get to come back to practice about a month before he can play.

will say I always thought the NFL banishing guys in this situation made no sense. I get suspending him from playing but how does keeping a guy like this (or a drug abuser) away from a support system help anyone?