• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Notre Dame, why I HATE the Fighting Irish. Snowflakes should avoid this thread.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad you responded since I live in western NY, which is a hotbed of ND fandom, yet I'm a USC fan. I recall being the only person at a party cheering for USC in the Bush Push game. In 2002, I went to the USC-UCLA game , which was Carson Palmer's Heisman season. Since I was a little kid, I had dreamed of seeing a game in the Rose Bowl.
I've been to a couple SC/UCLA games. The most notable one being when Rodney Peete was QBing SC and Troy Aikman was at the helm for UCLA.. Biggest play of the game was Peete running down a UCLA DB after he INTed Peete deep in the UCLA red zone, maybe even in the end zone, on a play that ended the first half. SC won pretty handily as I recall. I was invited to go by a homey who was the boyfriend of a female who was Aikman's 1st cousin. I was the only SC fan on that side of the stadium. Somebody in the party I went with had some juice and got us into the UCLA locker room after the game. I remember thinking about Aikman if it wasn't for a couple lineman. Aikman might be the biggest player on the team. He was huge.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Biden does not believe in abortion.
As a Democrat he supports it and would NEVER vote to restrict a woman's "right" to have an abortion for any reason and at any time all the way up to just because it came out of the womb. Prove me wrong.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who gives a rats ass about a college football program on the Politics Board? And why you hate them?
This thread should be moved to the college football board.
JMHO
Because I'm not discussing just the football program. Read the OP, I am asking people's opinion of the ENTIRE Institution.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What makes you the authority on how Catholic an institution is? You've already expressed your disdain for Catholicism, so you obviously have no clue.
My disdain for Roman Catholicism comes from my VAST knowledge of the history and doctrines and practices of the Roman Catholic Church.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so, you know of 2.
Ok, I looked up the first 5 on the list of 22 gophers in the NHL.

Erik Haula is making 2,750,000 a year, career earnings of 13.5 mil.
Jake Bischoff is in his initial contract, and is making 716,667 a year.
Nick Bjugstad is making 5,250,000 a year, career earnings of 26,965,146 dollars.
Travis Boyd is in his initial contract, and is making 750,000 a year.
Alex Goligoski is making 5,000,000 a year, career earnings of 27,375,000.

Want me to look up the other 17? I haven't even gotten to the top dogs, Wheeler and Kessel.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because I'm not discussing just the football program. Read the OP, I am asking people's opinion of the ENTIRE Institution.
Sorry Fred they suck anybody with a Brain knows this. I could go on and on it’s a Catholic school with all the politics that come with it F@#kem and feed them fish heads.
Way more important stuff is happening is what I’m saying.
Who gives a shit about the Domers. Let them lose out again and laugh

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Democrat he supports it and would NEVER vote to restrict a woman's "right" to have an abortion for any reason and at any time all the way up to just because it came out of the womb. Prove me wrong.

Oh boy. Time for you to backtrack again.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one is forced to read or post in this thread.

What? Do you endorse censorship? You a Fascist?
full-retard-stiller.gif

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I know of several. I looked it up about 2 years ago and close to a dozen were making over a million at that time. Salaries have risen steadily lately.

Blake Wheeler is obviously making more than the 3 million dollar average.

If you are actually trying to claim that you are SO stupid as to believe the average is 3 mil, the minimum is 700,000 and the Gophers had 22 play in the NHL this year, if you honestly believe only 2 of them were making at least a million a year, you are not very bright.

I'll ask you this, how many would need to be making a mil a year for you to be impressed?

5? 10? 15? 20?
To make such a big deal out of it I would expect a minimum of 40-50 players achieving that level. You named 2. I would assume that 20-30 would be the absolute minimum.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha ha, too funny. My issue with ND currently has everything to do with ND's part in corrupting the United States and contributing to the atmosphere within the Catholic Church that has led to millions of little boys being buggered and no one within the church doing anything about it.

And Minnesota is doing just fine, with 5 times more Natl Titles in Hockey than ND. Both of ND's cbb titles occurred under the leadership of a former Gopher. I don't think ND has any Baseball natl titles? Minnesota has 3. And Minnesota has produced way more Nobel Prize winners than ND, and produces more Academic All-Americans than ND as well.

Remember that evidence that I told you that you better have when you were fucking up that other thread?

I'm on page 2. I better see it before I finish reading.

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, I looked up the first 5 on the list of 22 gophers in the NHL.

Erik Haula is making 2,750,000 a year, career earnings of 13.5 mil.
Jake Bischoff is in his initial contract, and is making 716,667 a year.
Nick Bjugstad is making 5,250,000 a year, career earnings of 26,965,146 dollars.
Travis Boyd is in his initial contract, and is making 750,000 a year.
Alex Goligoski is making 5,000,000 a year, career earnings of 27,375,000.

Want me to look up the other 17? I haven't even gotten to the top dogs, Wheeler and Kessel.

Face it, if the total is only twenty something, I think you have failed miserably in your claim. You were making it sound like there were tons of millionaire hockey players that graduated from Minnesota. It turns out there may be less than 20. And the funny thing is that in an effort to show how many of these players make in excess of a million per year you give five examples. Only three of which actually make more than a million. Even your own information seems to prove that you are incredibly wrong.

Wolves008

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not into college sports, so hating college teams seems weird to me. It's kind of like hating Minor League teams. I don't see the utility in it and I don't understand having the energy for it. But if you do, then you do you man. Fuck Notre Dame and their stupid mascot.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My issue with ND currently has everything to do with ND's part in corrupting the United States and contributing to the atmosphere within the Catholic Church that has led to millions of little boys being buggered and no one within the church doing anything about it.

Where's that evidence? Don't forget what I told that you better not try to use.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been to a couple SC/UCLA games. The most notable one being when Rodney Peete was QBing SC and Troy Aikman was at the helm for UCLA.. Biggest play of the game was Peete running down a UCLA DB after he INTed Peete deep in the UCLA red zone, maybe even in the end zone, on a play that ended the first half.

One of my all time favorite plays from a USC game.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember that evidence that I told you that you better have when you were fucking up that other thread?

I'm on page 2. I better see it before I finish reading.
Or what? If you read the OP, there is no requirement that this thread must address THAT aspect right away.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or what? If you read the OP, there is no requirement that this thread must address THAT aspect right away.

You won't be posting in your own thread.

I gave you that requirement last night when I told you to quit fucking up that other thread and go make your own.

You've made this allegation several times and haven't backed off of it, so you clearly have proof.

Your choice: Admit you're full of shit and can't back your claim...or present your evidence.