• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nothing happened in Sports (that count) yesterday

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's amazing what hair extensions and augmentation can do to a woman, they constantly take pictures of themselves in bathroom mirrors.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd assume he recognizes the importance Papis protection in that lineup and how it effects his success

And Papis run production could be pretty hard to replace

Agree with all of that...and I agreed with McAdam on Pedroia = sox mvp, up until about a month ago...he's carrying that lineup many nights...

pedroia's right behind him...but because his presence in the middle of the order would be impossible to replace, he's their most "valuable" player by default IMO..

Right behind them? Jacoby Ellsbury....I don't think many realize how good he's been this year because the slow start has his numbers deflated a bit...but he's been on a 2 month tear like a mother fucker...not hitting HR's...but has been spectacular at EVERYTHING you want from a leadoff hitter.

Carry his production from his last 44 games (the sox are 26-18) and he'd have 255 hits, 67 BB's, an OBP of .433 129 runs scored and 85 steals...OPS of .943...

He keeps that up for another 2 months? And we might be again saying he's getting a $100m payday somewhere...not Boston...either NY team makes infinite sense...if the Yanks aren't being cheap fucks again this offseason...

Last edited by a moderator:

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's amazing what hair extensions and augmentation can do to a woman, they constantly take pictures of themselves in bathroom mirrors.

Mine doesn't have extensions, but yes. She sends me these little jewels now and again...coincidentally when the kids are going to be out of the house for an extended period of time.

Mike Oxlodge

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder what my new neighbors are going to say when I'm banging her in the back yard in broad day light?

Mike Oxlodge

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
EA football got too easy so I bailed on them. I just play NHL and they lost their license in 05 to MLB. I've been playing "The Show" for 6 years.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For all of you gamers out there...Last year possibly for NCAA Football

A Terrified NCAA Bails On Its Video Game License

EA stated they were still going to release a title, but it wouldn't include the NCAA logo....individual teams will be responsible for licensing their brand/logo etc...

NCAA should get the ever loving shit sued out of them by college FB players...they rake in billions, while completely screwing over a guy for selling his autograph cause the stipend players receive ain't worth shit...

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they have to start paying for likenesses

the obanan brothers started all of this

about time

Yep.

And they won't, which means bye-bye NCAA football...at least as it has been known.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep.

And they won't, which means bye-bye NCAA football...at least as it has been known.

Teh game? or D1 NCAA football? The former? meh, who cares...I don't play it...the latter? Would be good for college football...