• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nos' SportsHoopla N.F.L. Mock Draft

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3/28: "He’s very, very explosive. I mean, he’s good with the ball. He's good without the ball. He's one of those guys that can pluck a ball at his ankles running full speed. He's gonna be a very, very good pro." - Jeff Fisher on Sammy Watkins

I understand going tackle here but I think they may see better value at 13 then here.

3/7: "League source on Jaguars: 'With Henne back, I don't expect them to take QB until 2nd round and maybe not until 3rd or 4th round.'" - Ryan O'Halloran, Florida Times-Union. "I'll throw a $2 wager out there the Jaguars trade down in round 2 and take Garoppolo."

Jags may go Mack here...but I don't put it past them to go QB.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Jags should & would pick Bortles if the real draft played out this way. They get the best QB prospect in this draft & a local guy.

Bridgewater definitely seems to be a 2nd round talent now as he continues to slip down the mock big boards.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mack was in top consideration for me but I feel I can still aid the defense later rather than qb

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Jags should & would pick Bortles if the real draft played out this way. They get the best QB prospect in this draft & a local guy.

Bridgewater definitely seems to be a 2nd round talent now as he continues to slip down the mock big boards.

I doubt he drops past the Vikings. Also no way he falls to the 2nd round.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone is entitled to an opinion I guess. :scratch:

Late in the 2013 season, we wrote that teams weren't grading Bridgewater like the top quarterback prospects of past years. Before the Combine, we wrote that two teams picking in the top five had Blake Bortles as their top-ranked quarterback. Teams are lukewarm on Bridgewater, as they have concerns about his physical skill set and build. A few sources said they wouldn't be surprised if Bridgewater fell to the second round.

We've also learned that one team picking in the top 10 has Alabama quarterback A.J. McCarron rated ahead of Bridgewater.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt he drops past the Vikings. Also no way he falls to the 2nd round.

Carr would likely be the pick for Min over Bridgewater if QB was the direction they were going with their pick. They likely could get a QB in the 2nd round.

Despite what you believe, Bridgewater's stock has been declining over the last 2 months.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow what a trade by Atlanta. dont they realize thats why they have crappy depth..

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Late in the 2013 season, we wrote that teams weren't grading Bridgewater like the top quarterback prospects of past years. Before the Combine, we wrote that two teams picking in the top five had Blake Bortles as their top-ranked quarterback. Teams are lukewarm on Bridgewater, as they have concerns about his physical skill set and build. A few sources said they wouldn't be surprised if Bridgewater fell to the second round.

We've also learned that one team picking in the top 10 has Alabama quarterback A.J. McCarron rated ahead of Bridgewater.

My reply holds true. I didn't need any proof to what you were saying also if I cared enough to find people saying that Bridgewater will be the #1 pick I can. The conses view is he is the most pro ready QB in the draft and he is defiantly a 1st round pick and extremely likely top 10.

Our opinions of him differ which is fine but you will not convince me that he isn't a 1st round prospect.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My reply holds true. I didn't need any proof to what you were saying also if I cared enough to find people saying that Bridgewater will be the #1 pick I can. The conses view is he is the most pro ready QB in the draft and he is defiantly a 1st round pick and extremely likely top 10.

Our opinions of him differ which is fine but you will not convince me that he isn't a 1st round prospect.

That's not the consensus at all. Many believe Carr is the best passer of the bunch and is more pro-ready.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would poop a solid gold brick if Bridgewater fell to the 2nd round.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I as the Vikings won't be drafting Carr or Teddy with the 8th pick and I hope and pray the Vikings let them slide if they are available at 8.