• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nos' 4th Annual NFL Mock Draft : CHAT

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck both drafts have come to a halt right before my pick in NBA draft and just a few picks in NFL draft. @Tubbs1518 & @Pack 500 will not be receiving a Christmas card from my family this year. Luckily my daughter just fell asleep after 4hrs of trying and I got wife convinced I can handle the night shift while she heads to bed. Need baby Brooklyn to sleep for a few hours so wife can get that much needed rest. Tomorrow will suck when son wakes and wants to play.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck both drafts have come to a halt right before my pick in NBA draft and just a few picks in NFL draft. @Tubbs1518 & @Pack 500 will not be receiving a Christmas card from my family this year. Luckily my daughter just fell asleep after 4hrs of trying and I got wife convinced I can handle the night shift while she heads to bed. Need baby Brooklyn to sleep for a few hours so wife can get that much needed rest. Tomorrow will suck when son wakes and wants to play.
I think we will roll through the last round. I;m ready don't want to be cut off the christmas card list :gah: Hows everything going with the new addition?

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nos almost at 40,000 posts :clap: Damn man you are moving up fast in the post count.
:postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2::postwhore2:

Last edited:

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we will roll through the last round. I;m ready don't want to be cut off the christmas card list :gah: Hows everything going with the new addition?

Sir you could never be cut off from my Cards, PM's, Emails, Naughty late night pics or even 4pm sexting.

Sadly I disagree with you that this last round will go by quickly. Rounds 6-7 normally drag on for a week or two because some guys have given up with selecting once the name brand college players are gone. We normally have to draft for them. So far, knock on wood (sorry milkspiller for getting you excited) we have a amazing group who has stayed VERY active not only posting their picks but also talking on chat thread. I truly hope the same 32 can do it again next year so Nos might think about trading future picks.

Brooklyn is doing amazing. Sleeps a lot during the day, doing great eating, drinking, peeing and pooping just like Nos but with less smell in her diapers compared to his. Her 2wk check up was yesterday and her measurements are all great. Michael (3yr old) is doing better. Like expected he was acting up for attention but slowly getting better about it. I just need to be more involved with him when wife is with baby. He has been extremely gentle with his sister but also needs reminders to ask first before giving her kisses and touching.

So glad Devil you decided to join this draft and from our talk I am excited to hear and share the news with others that you have the intention of joining the next football or hockey draft. We surely have missed you.

:#1:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sir you could never be cut off from my Cards, PM's, Emails, Naughty late night pics or even 4pm sexting.

Sadly I disagree with you that this last round will go by quickly. Rounds 6-7 normally drag on for a week or two because some guys have given up with selecting once the name brand college players are gone. We normally have to draft for them. So far, knock on wood (sorry milkspiller for getting you excited) we have a amazing group who has stayed VERY active not only posting their picks but also talking on chat thread. I truly hope the same 32 can do it again next year so Nos might think about trading future picks.

Brooklyn is doing amazing. Sleeps a lot during the day, doing great eating, drinking, peeing and pooping just like Nos but with less smell in her diapers compared to his. Her 2wk check up was yesterday and her measurements are all great. Michael (3yr old) is doing better. Like expected he was acting up for attention but slowly getting better about it. I just need to be more involved with him when wife is with baby. He has been extremely gentle with his sister but also needs reminders to ask first before giving her kisses and touching.

So glad Devil you decided to join this draft and from our talk I am excited to hear and share the news with others that you have the intention of joining the next football or hockey draft. We surely have missed you.

:#1:
There is actually a lot of great talent still on the board. Its a pretty deep draft this year. But I'm very impressed with everyones draft here. I was looking through earlier and they're all solid down the board. I'll be looking forward to the upcoming drafts. Im glad you and your family are doing well. I'm guessing you'll be teaching them the fight on \/ :whistle:

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is actually a lot of great talent still on the board. Its a pretty deep draft this year. But I'm very impressed with everyones draft here. I was looking through earlier and they're all solid down the board. I'll be looking forward to the upcoming drafts. Im glad you and your family are doing well. I'm guessing you'll be teaching them the fight on \/ :whistle:

My son has already been taught to respond

Me "What does a Nittany Lion say?"
Michael "Roarrrrr"
Me "Ohio State Buckeyes?"
Michael "Stinky Stinky"

Tomorrow Penn State has spring game and can't wait. James Franklin has invited media to field punts. God it would be awesome to see someone actually do it and get leveled.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

18010768_1261492057233021_4427780959258575202_n.jpg

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My son has already been taught to respond

Me "What does a Nittany Lion say?"
Michael "Roarrrrr"
Me "Ohio State Buckeyes?"
Michael "Stinky Stinky"

Tomorrow Penn State has spring game and can't wait. James Franklin has invited media to field punts. God it would be awesome to see someone actually do it and get leveled.
That's great haha. What does he say when you say Michigan?

I was in PA a few weeks ago. I have to say the PSU fans were very friendly. Very classy fans. It was nice to be able to talk about the Rose Bowl it was a hell of a game. And SC and PSU both being back.Not too sure about the media fielding punts but I'm going to have to see that

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's great haha. What does he say when you say Michigan?

I was in PA a few weeks ago. I have to say the PSU fans were very friendly. Very classy fans. It was nice to be able to talk about the Rose Bowl it was a hell of a game. And SC and PSU both being back.Not too sure about the media fielding punts but I'm going to have to see that

So far I haven't thought of any appropriate words for him to say about Michigan. Suggestions?

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure there are appropriate words :dhd:

I am sorry man but it has been hard for me to start liking USC. I am finally at a point where I don't hate them. Love that they are hopefully back as a power house team and I wish them luck. Couldn't stand the Pete Carroll years and how they constantly dominated in recruiting. My God I remember looking at the players they signed and you had a few 5 star recruits at the SAME position sign with them when they could have gone any where else and started. Example in 2006 they got 5 star RB Stafon Johnson and then the next year get 2-5 star RB's Marc Tyler & Joe McKnight. Also losing 5 star WR Vidal Hazelton to you guys sucked especially when guys were loaded at that position with Steve Smith, Dwayne Jarrett, Patrick Turner, Fred Davis, etceteria. Then in 2008 Rose Bowl losing to you guys 38-24. I thought during that game that there were so many cheap shots especially done by Taylor Mays and I dislike the Rose Bowl is played in your backyard. Pete Carroll was so over rated I felt as a HC. Recruiting he was at the top but to constantly land 5 star after 5 star recruit and not have more then 2 National Titles to me seemed like wasn't that great. Saban on the other hand can land the 5 star recruits and coach them to produce the titles. James Franklin as a recruiter is outstanding but right now I don't see him as great HC. His play calling especially recently against you guys in Rose Bowl on final series. With 2 minutes left all they called was read option and Qb handed off the ball straight up the middle......a little play action or bubble screen and a first down seals the win for PSU. Then to throw the ball which got intercepted and set up game winning FG was a punch in gut. I also think he wasted a timeout during the game on like a 4th down where they were about to punt and instead of taking a 5yd delay of game penalty which wouldn't have mattered because they are punting he decides to sprint down the sideline and calls a a precious T.O. Maybe will Franklin get better. I am totally rambling because of the Vicodin so I will just say I am very happy for your USC team and hope we can rematch against you in the National Championship. :#1:

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm surprised Dana doesn't look like she's 70 years old having to put up with you!

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm surprised Dana doesn't look like she's 70 years old having to put up with you!

She hides it well. The woman now has 3 kids to take care of. Right now Saint Dana is sleeping finally while I'm on daddy duty. Wish she pumped so I could have milk to give Brooklyn so I don't have to wake her tonight. That lady desperately needs a break. I'm going to convince her to go out Sunday without me and play Cards Against Humanity with friends while I keep the kids home.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I hope Tubbs is okay... Bit worried now.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,000.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I break the draft? Its the weekend and all so have some fun but I was expecting at least a couple of picks off the board.