• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nos' 4th Annual NFL Mock Draft : CHAT

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A RB with the 1st pick is a horrible idea (especially when a ridiculous prospect like Garrett is available). RBs arent that valuable. Take one in the 2nd or later. And Watson Im just not a fan of. Hes probably my 4th favorite QB in the class.

We shall see who's more ridiculous. Fournette is stupid good. And when your offense is awful?

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hasn't been a Jim Brown since Jim Brown. Maybe it's time?
Fournette is 6'1 230. Brown was 6'2 230.

I love me some Dalvin Cook, but Fournette is a fuggin beast man.

Pretty sure Cleveland needs some offense

Brown was bigger than the dline when he played, Fournette will be about the same size as the linebackers. Similar height and weight, but in no way is it comparable.

If we ever get a 6'5" 320 pound RB who runs like all the other runningbacks we will have the new Jim Brown

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We shall see who's more ridiculous. Fournette is stupid good. And when your offense is awful?
I'd have no problem taking Fournette if you think he is Zeke. I would have taken Watson with the next pick as well. If Charlton hadn't been on the board, I'd have sat tight and taken him for the Cowboys at 28. The only thing better than having a young stud QB is having two of them

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Los Angeles Chargers: @wlk3
Oakland Raiders: @TheRobotDevil
Kansas City Chiefs: @Clayton
Denver Broncos: @cdumler7
Tennessee Titans: @femurov
Jacksonville Jaguars: @VFL1995
Indianapolis Colts: @Nosferatu
Houston Texans: @There is A Moose at 3rd
Cleveland Browns: @Shanemansj13
Baltimore Ravens: @broncosmitty
Pittsburgh Steelers: @ATL96Steeler
Cincinnati Bengals: @Tubbs1518
Buffalo Bills: @shopson67
Miami Dolphins: @FlyerFinFan
New York Jets: @MilkSpiller22
New England Patriots: @mr.hockey4242
San Francisco 49ers: @purguy12
Los Angeles Rams: @SJ76
Seattle Seahawks: @blstoker
Arizona Cardinals: @Ellis269
Tampa Bay Buccaneers: @JuiceTheGator
Atlanta Falcons: @HaroldSeattle
New Orleans Saints: @tlance
Carolina Panthers: @ehb5
Chicago Bears: @beardown07
Detroit Lions: @Mebert
Green Bay Packers: @Pack 500
Minnesota Vikings: @jeffro151
Dallas Cowboys: @UK Cowboy
New York Giants: @fullxtension
Philadelphia Eagles: @mcnabb7542
Washington Redskins: @Ritzarmy

Giving a 15 minute heads up if you you'd like to trade up to 28. If there are no offers to my liking, I will submit my pick.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He can be stupid good all he wants. Hes still a RB. I also think hes a more flawed prospect than some people admit. Hes scary but hes not perfect.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sure he looked like a beast in college and he very well could be in the NFL but when you get to the NFL you have LB's that bigger, stronger and faster than you. Von Miller says hi

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He can be stupid good all he wants. Hes still a RB. I also think hes a more flawed prospect than some people admit. Hes scary but hes not perfect.

He is no Zeke as far as skill-set. Zeke has some of the best hands that I have seen in awhile for a RB and could block very well in college.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,955.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is no Zeke as far as skill-set. Zeke has some of the best hands that I have seen in awhile for a RB and could block very well in college.
Zeke was set coming out in terms of being pro ready. The only question I had was how high his upside was because Ohio St's offense was so talented that there was no way for any college defense to fully adjust to any of its players. In retrospect, it seems obvious the Zeke was the major focal point.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Most of the year I thought Cook and Fournette were more exciting picks than Zeke. I think they have more upside because they have more "special" traits. But Zeke was just so damn well eounded. Hes just very good at everything. That said I still think Zeke with a top 5 pick is a mistake.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@VFL1995 can't PM you. Have a offer you. We switch 2nd rounders and I give you Redskins 4th round pick.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Los Angeles Chargers: @wlk3
Oakland Raiders: @TheRobotDevil
Kansas City Chiefs: @Clayton
Denver Broncos: @cdumler7
Tennessee Titans: @femurov
Jacksonville Jaguars: @VFL1995
Indianapolis Colts: @Nosferatu
Houston Texans: @There is A Moose at 3rd
Cleveland Browns: @Shanemansj13
Baltimore Ravens: @broncosmitty
Pittsburgh Steelers: @ATL96Steeler
Cincinnati Bengals: @Tubbs1518
Buffalo Bills: @shopson67
Miami Dolphins: @FlyerFinFan
New York Jets: @MilkSpiller22
New England Patriots: @mr.hockey4242
San Francisco 49ers: @purguy12
Los Angeles Rams: @SJ76
Seattle Seahawks: @blstoker
Arizona Cardinals: @Ellis269
Tampa Bay Buccaneers: @JuiceTheGator
Atlanta Falcons: @HaroldSeattle
New Orleans Saints: @tlance
Carolina Panthers: @ehb5
Chicago Bears: @beardown07
Detroit Lions: @Mebert
Green Bay Packers: @Pack 500
Minnesota Vikings: @jeffro151
Dallas Cowboys: @UK Cowboy
New York Giants: @fullxtension
Philadelphia Eagles: @mcnabb7542
Washington Redskins: @Ritzarmy

Giving a 15 minute heads up if you you'd like to trade up to 28. If there are no offers to my liking, I will submit my pick.
Looks like my hand is tied- I guess I'll get my pick in then.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zeke was set coming out in terms of being pro ready. The only question I had was how high his upside was because Ohio St's offense was so talented that there was no way for any college defense to fully adjust to any of its players. In retrospect, it seems obvious the Zeke was the major focal point.

Definitely, he carried that offense. He had a pretty good o-line in college as well but just the way he moved, fought for yards he was going to be a good one. I can't say the same for Fournette but he does have a ton of upside. Injuries could be an issue

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most of the year I thought Cook and Fournette were more exciting picks than Zeke. I think they have more upside because they have more "special" traits. But Zeke was just so damn well eounded. Hes just very good at everything. That said I still think Zeke with a top 5 pick is a mistake.
Cowboy nation respectfully disagrees:suds:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah you don't see many RB's taken that high. We can't tell exactly how Zeke will pan out bc only one year in and his o-line is amazing but he is pretty well-rounded and that is a sign that he could be very good for a long time. Only time will tell

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,955.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely, he carried that offense. He had a pretty good o-line in college as well but just the way he moved, fought for yards he was going to be a good one. I can't say the same for Fournette but he does have a ton of upside. Injuries could be an issue
LSU was out of the national picture early on so I could certainly see Fournette coasting a bit. He reminds me more of a Larry Johnson type runner