• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

No one is talking about Eric Reid now

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[/I][/B]

Really? So far I think he has done an adequate job but nothing has stood out as exceptional; not even close.

What do you expect to see from a rookie safety in his first three preseason games?

So far...

Kenny Vaccaro: 18 tackles (combined), 1 pass defended

Matt Elam: 10 tackles

Eric Reid: 9 tackles, 1 pass defended

John Cyprien: 10 tackles

So I ask who is it that looks so much better than Reid? Vaccaro is playing SS and that explains his higher tackle total. Other than that Reid is looking as good as anyone at FS, and he looked good right out of the gate... for a rookie to make that adjustment.... thats excellent in my opinion.

EaseUrStorm

Chief Imagination Officer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
He's looking very good and solid so far. Realistically I'll be happy if he can hold up through the first half of the season and not become a major target. Whitner probably remains the weak link of this defense though, and our front 7 should be even stronger with Lemonier and eventually Tank in the rotation. This is about the best situation to be thrown into the fire.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you expect to see from a rookie safety in his first three preseason games?
So far...

Kenny Vaccaro: 18 tackles (combined), 1 pass defended

Matt Elam: 10 tackles

Eric Reid: 9 tackles, 1 pass defended

John Cyprien: 10 tackles

So I ask who is it that looks so much better than Reid? Vaccaro is playing SS and that explains his higher tackle total. Other than that Reid is looking as good as anyone at FS, and he looked good right out of the gate... for a rookie to make that adjustment.... thats excellent in my opinion.

Just what I've seen. I simply don't think it has been exceptional. It has been at least adequate, otherwise he would not have wion the starting job. And why are you asking me who I think looks so much better than Reid. Do you always fly off on a tangent like that. I never said anyone was any better or worse than him, I simply judged his level of play so far as adequate.