• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

No Meltdown Thread from the NC Game?

LeroyOU12

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Several of us trying "calming him down", he just got pissed at us & more pissy on the board. That's when we subtly starting making fun of his posts.
I haven't seen him on rivals for over a week, wondering if he's having a melt down.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are waiting to do a meltdown thread for the lack of a meltdown thread.

ALADAMYA

I intend to live forever. So far, so good
Hoopla Cash
$ 681.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am on the only one left standing on Rivals.

Turn out the lights when your finished...

1Zkk.gif

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As usual, janty tried to take a shot by saying there 5 of the most reported Bama fans. Then, he got caught in a whirlwind of "who is it" & first wouldn't say. Toad & I were PMing like mad, we each had 4 of the 5 right but each missed on one.

Then janty, backed into a corner by his own mouth, announced the 5.

We huddled again & changed it to exclude the Major.

Then janty, backed into another corner, made like it was a joke & we WEREN'T the most reported but just the most "powerful" posters.

The BP5 was born...just to be a daily reminder to janty that he shot himself in the foot when he shot off his mouth.

It was like the Inner Circle. Once it stuck, it became lore.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Espn radio was reading twitter reactions from bama fans. Priceless. Reading all these tweets from people about being embarassed and saban should be fired. How they were re-nigging their donations to the football team and university

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Espn radio was reading twitter reactions from bama fans. Priceless. Reading all these tweets from people about being embarassed and saban should be fired. How they were re-nigging their donations to the football team and university

No one is “re-nigging” (whatever that’s supposed to mean). People were upset after a loss. I’m sure Steeler fans never get mad and want Tomlin or Rapeslisberger fired. Oh wait.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one is “re-nigging” (whatever that’s supposed to mean). People were upset after a loss. I’m sure Steeler fans never get mad and want Tomlin or Rapeslisberger fired. Oh wait.
no bud, re-nigging means taking back or stopping. Im not sure why you are being a dick. You clearly didn't comprehend what i said.

THe radio host was reading twitter reactions after the game.

He was reading twitter user after twitter user saying they wanted saban fired.
He also was reading a whole bunch of tweets from donors saying that they were going to put a stop on their donations for this year, and quit donating to the university and football team period.

He was absolutely blasting them, and making fun of the overreactions.

It was priceless in the fact that a select few were so out of their minds to suggest that possibly the GOAT and certainly top 3 all coach should be fired. It was also insane to claim they would withhold donations until he was fired.

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no bud, re-nigging means taking back or stopping. Im not sure why you are being a dick. You clearly didn't comprehend what i said.

THe radio host was reading twitter reactions after the game.

He was reading twitter user after twitter user saying they wanted saban fired.
He also was reading a whole bunch of tweets from donors saying that they were going to put a stop on their donations for this year, and quit donating to the university and football team period.

He was absolutely blasting them, and making fun of the overreactions.

It was priceless in the fact that a select few were so out of their minds to suggest that possibly the GOAT and certainly top 3 all coach should be fired. It was also insane to claim they would withhold donations until he was fired.

No bud, it is reneging. There is no such word as “re-nigging” other than in some tasteless racist jokes.

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sorry i use the slang version. Either way that was not the basis of my post

Donors that matter don’t spout off about this stuff on Twitter. Someone withholding $25 checks isn’t going to affect anything, and if someone cares so little about the University (one of my alma maters) I would prefer they keep their money. If they think 14-1 “sucks”, they should be locked up a month and forced to view video from 97, 00, and 03.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Donors that matter don’t spout off about this stuff on Twitter. Someone withholding $25 checks isn’t going to affect anything, and if someone cares so little about the University (one of my alma maters) I would prefer they keep their money. If they think 14-1 “sucks”, they should be locked up a month and forced to view video from 97, 00, and 03.
im not disagreeing, im sure it was small money guys. I was merely pointing out the insanity of some people. THe overreactions of some people. How idiotic some people get

bamagrad75

Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Humor goes right over your head, doesn't it.

99% of those tweets were jokes and a subtle dig at Auburn who wants to keep or fire their coach based on each win or loss.

Slang version? In what universe.

SignalBama

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, I was disappointed but it just wasn't a major deal. Maybe it's because we've won so many under Saban that losing one wasn't the end of the freaking world. Was I VERY disappointed in the score, Yeah, but other than that, just hard to get more than "it happens" about it.
Exactly. Alabama had that ass whooping coming for awhile. Just glad it didn't happen to OU.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Humor goes right over your head, doesn't it.

99% of those tweets were jokes and a subtle dig at Auburn who wants to keep or fire their coach based on each win or loss.

Slang version? In what universe.
the one i just posted, perhaps go to urban dictionary, its a common used slang site, been around for years, surely you have heard of it. Its on there. If you havent heard it used that way, thats fine too.

and yes some of it was humor, but lets not kid ourselves, that ALL if twitter was trolling auburn, after a NC loss. You really are saying auburn was in their heads that much, that THAT is what they were thinking of after the loss.