• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

No Meltdown Thread from the NC Game?

bamagrad75

Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

CowpokeU

TCU Homeboard Wrecker
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, original BP 5 (as named by janty) were Toad, Flying Tider, Signal, Major Warren & me.

We didn't like Major Warren so we kicked him out & replaced him with Diego.

Flying Tider went to emeritus status so we voted in RTR

Now it's Toad, Signal, Diego, RTR & me.

I honestly remember Major being tossed out there but I thought it was a joke.

bamagrad75

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly remember Major being tossed out there but I thought it was a joke.

As usual, janty tried to take a shot by saying there 5 of the most reported Bama fans. Then, he got caught in a whirlwind of "who is it" & first wouldn't say. Toad & I were PMing like mad, we each had 4 of the 5 right but each missed on one.

Then janty, backed into a corner by his own mouth, announced the 5.

We huddled again & changed it to exclude the Major.

Then janty, backed into another corner, made like it was a joke & we WEREN'T the most reported but just the most "powerful" posters.

The BP5 was born...just to be a daily reminder to janty that he shot himself in the foot when he shot off his mouth.

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know who took the outcome harder than Bama fans?? The rest of team SEC fans that have been nutswinging on them.

Ya ya Oregon sucks and the PAC is a dumpster fire, but you have to admit, Bama fans are like. We'll be back next year. The rest of Team SEC took the UGA and Bama loss hard.

bamagrad75

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know who took the outcome harder than Bama fans?? The rest of team SEC fans that have been nutswinging on them.

Ya ya Oregon sucks and the PAC is a dumpster fire, but you have to admit, Bama fans are like. We'll be back next year. The rest of Team SEC took the UGA and Bama loss hard.

Honestly, I was disappointed but it just wasn't a major deal. Maybe it's because we've won so many under Saban that losing one wasn't the end of the freaking world. Was I VERY disappointed in the score, Yeah, but other than that, just hard to get more than "it happens" about it.

drbuck10

Viva La Revolucion
Hoopla Cash
$ 877.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, I was disappointed but it just wasn't a major deal. Maybe it's because we've won so many under Saban that losing one wasn't the end of the freaking world. Was I VERY disappointed in the score, Yeah, but other than that, just hard to get more than "it happens" about it.
I'd say your fanbase has handled the loss as well as could be expected. A blowout in a NC is a bitch.......I can empathize.
:L

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say your fanbase has handled the loss as well as could be expected. A blowout in a NC is a bitch.......I can empathize.
:L
Amen to that. I was at the OSU/Oregon Championship Game. My buddy who had no affiliation with either team took a series of pictures of me by quarter. It's very comical - it goes from jubilation, to confident, to concerned, to suicidal.

Kaplony

Be afraid.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They just about declared a state day of mourning here in SC for all the despondent coot fans.

I will say that sports talk radio has been especially amusing the past two days.

bamagrad75

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amen to that. I was at the OSU/Oregon Championship Game. My buddy who had no affiliation with either team took a series of pictures of me by quarter. It's very comical - it goes from jubilation, to confident, to concerned, to suicidal.

Yeah, no telling how much the daughter spent to fly to Santa Clara. She was pretty disappointed but interestingly philosophical about it. I think the Shula years taught her to go with the flow w/o becoming too suicidal about a game.

SnoopHawg

CJK5H@SMU
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,039.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Most of us were happy to see Bama go down. No offense BP5.

bamagrad75

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most of us were happy to see Bama go down. No offense BP5.

Okay, so Clemson has won just as many as we have but we are the bad guys that should go down? Interesting thoughts.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bama fans don’t meltdown. We are a rational lot! We are wise, intelligent and down to earth fans. We are as gracious in defeat as we are humble when victorious!
Dammit...you made me spit my Gentleman Jack all over my computer screen.

SnoopHawg

CJK5H@SMU
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,039.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Losing to Clemson is not going to stop our rampage over Arky. Get a good coach.

I'm likeing what I see out of the one we have now, albeit is early on. Top 15 in recruiting after the shitshow we had this year.

LeroyOU12

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, original BP 5 (as named by janty) were Toad, Flying Tider, Signal, Major Warren & me.

We didn't like Major Warren so we kicked him out & replaced him with Diego.

Flying Tider went to emeritus status so we voted in RTR

Now it's Toad, Signal, Diego, RTR & me.
y'all did right by kicking out Major.