• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

No HOFers NFL Draft Playoff 1 : Milk-Nos-Ritz

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember to rank the teams 1st - 2nd - 3rd ... First being best...

MILK

OFFENSE
QB - Boomer Esiason
RB - Tiki Barber
FB - Tom Rathman
WR - Charley Hennigan
WR - Art Powell
WR - Mel Gray
TE - Ben Coates
LT - Dick Schafrath
LG - Bob Talamini
C - Kent Hull
RG - Walt Sweeney
RT - Marvin Powell

DEFENSE
LDE - L.C. Greenwood
LDT - Ernie Ladd
RDT - Roger Brown
RDE - George Andrie
LLB - Chuck Howley
MLB - Zach Thomas
RLB - Larry Grantham
LCB - Cris Dishman
RCB - Dave Grayson
NCB - Chris McAlister
SS - Johnny Robinson
FS - Jake Scott

VERSUS

NOS

OFFENSE
QB - Steve McNair
RB - Priest Holmes
FB - William Andrews
WR - Jimmy Smith
WR - Rod Smith
WR - Mark Duper
TE - Steve Jordan
LT - Mike Kenn
LG - Guy McIntyre
C - Ray Donaldson
RG - Dennis Harrah
RT - Chris Hinton

DEFENSE
LDE - Phil Hansen
NT - Ted Washington
RDE - Leonard Marshall
LOLB - Kevin Greene
LILB - Sam Mills
RILB - Randy Gradishar
ROLB - Pat Swilling
LCB - Lester Hayes
RCB - Ty Law
NCB - Sam Madison
SS - Kenny Easley
FS - Jack Tatum

VERSUS

RITZ

OFFENSE
QB - Ken Stabler
RB - Herschel Walker
FB - Daryl Johnston
WR - Irving Fryar
WR - Gary Clark
WR - Cris Collinsworth
TE - Keith Jackson
LT - Jim Tyrer
LG - Ed Budde
C - Kevin Mawae
RG - Dick Barwegen
RT - Willie Anderson

DEFENSE
LDE - Neil Smith
LDT - Alex Karras
RDT - William Perry
RDE - Jim Marshall
LLB - Ken Norton
MLB - Lee Roy Jordan
RLB - Maxie Baughan
LCB - Frank Minnifield
RCB - Eric Wright
NCB - Eddie Meador
SS - Tim McDonald
FS - Deron Cherry

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MILK - 24
NOS - 14
RITZ - 16

RANKED - Nos, Stoke, Gold, Milk, Ritz, EHB, 500, WLK, UK

Remember low score wins and top two teams advance.

Last edited:

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Nos
2. Ritz
3. Milk

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry Milk, I love some of your picks i'm just not a fan of your pass game or your ability to stop the pass.

I also really like some of Ritz's picks. I just think my offense is better than both teams and my defense is much better.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ritz
Milk
Nos

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry Milk, I love some of your picks i'm just not a fan of your pass game or your ability to stop the pass.

I also really like some of Ritz's picks. I just think my offense is better than both teams and my defense is much better.

Like i said, i am expecting to lose, i have so many AFL players... you all passed on them and i took them... But according to all the sources you can find on the internet(bleacher reports included) I have one of the Best secondaries( Johnny Robinson is the best defensive back in this draft and grayson is one of the best corner backs)...

Look at my receivers, Art powell has 81 TDs in his 10 season career with over 10 TDs 5 seasons, Charley hennigan had over a thousand yards 3 times and over 100 receptions once. there are stories about how Willie Brown could never guard him and was dropped because of it...

Mel Gray is my short speedster... Nothing better than having a speedy WR with good hands... He opens the field up...

But i rank the teams,

1.milk
2. Ritz- best QB
3. Nos.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Ritz
2. Milk
3. Nos
Like i said, i am expecting to lose, i have so many AFL players... you all passed on them and i took them... But according to all the sources you can find on the internet(bleacher reports included) I have one of the Best secondaries( Johnny Robinson is the best defensive back in this draft and grayson is one of the best corner backs)...

Look at my receivers, Art powell has 81 TDs in his 10 season career with over 10 TDs 5 seasons, Charley hennigan had over a thousand yards 3 times and over 100 receptions once. there are stories about how Willie Brown could never guard him and was dropped because of it...

Mel Gray is my short speedster... Nothing better than having a speedy WR with good hands... He opens the field up...

But i rank the teams,

1.milk
2. Ritz- best QB
3. Nos.

If you expected to loss and feel your team isn't great then why you rank yourself #1?

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Ritz
2. Nos
3. Milk

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Ritz
2. Milk
3. Nos

If you expected to loss and feel your team isn't great then why you rank yourself #1?

Didn't say i don't think my team is great... I ranked my team first because i do think i have the best team... I just don't expect to win because my whole team is AFL, and you guys clearly passed on these players despite them being ranked better with their peers and have better stats...

Honestly, i don't know anything about football before the late 1990s besides of course the big names... So when i drafted and did my research i went to numerous sources... I looked at all-pro, decade teams, elo-meter, bleacher reports best position players.. also this thread on a cowboy site too...

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't say i don't think my team is great... I ranked my team first because i do think i have the best team... I just don't expect to win because my whole team is AFL, and you guys clearly passed on these players despite them being ranked better with their peers and have better stats...

Honestly, i don't know anything about football before the late 1990s besides of course the big names... So when i drafted and did my research i went to numerous sources... I looked at all-pro, decade teams, elo-meter, bleacher reports best position players.. also this thread on a cowboy site too...

Oh okay I see what your saying.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I don't mind saying I don't understand how I could be ranked 3rd in this one...

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But i do think my team is not getting a fair shake... it is tough doing these things when people haven't heard of half my players(including me)...

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not according to you and Stoke...

well for me it is because i like my team the best... And i think Ritz has a better offense than yours... Ken stabler is a huge advantage over steve mcnair

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But i do think my team is not getting a fair shake... it is tough doing these things when people haven't heard of half my players(including me)...

Thing is, if you could draft the best players from the Canadian football league would you still think you had the best team? Theres a reason the best players from the AFL aren't widely known...

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thing is, if you could draft the best players from the Canadian football league would you still think you had the best team? Theres a reason the best players from the AFL aren't widely known...

but it is not like the canadian football league... The AFL merged into the NFL.... It is like also saying that the 1960s NFL wasn't the NFL because half the NFL teams were AFL teams...

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well for me it is because i like my team the best... And i think Ritz has a better offense than yours... Ken stabler is a huge advantage over steve mcnair

Care to explain that huge advantage? Is it the fact Stabler threw more INT's than TD's? Is it that he couldn't run and McNair could? Is it the fact Stabler played on better teams? I loved Stabler when I was a kid and he was better in the big games than McNair was but HUGE advantage, I think not...