• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: NLDS: Atlanta Braves vs St. Louis Cardinals

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cardinals reliever is triggered by the tomahawk chop. What an ignorant pussy.

Dumbass is too ignorant to know that the Braves have the blessing of all the tribes in the region, and those foam tomahawks are manufactured by the North Carolina band of the Cherokee nation. Dude wants to hurt his own people's economy.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,593.48
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking the opposite. His posts are that of a teenager.

He's old, but far from wise.

Sometimes I have to compromise by lowering the bar just to get a point across when needed, especially to you mouth breathing knuckle dragger types.

Don't worry too much about it though, fellers. I'm sure with some help, one day your illiteracy & ignorance could become a thing of the past.

T's & P's

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometimes I have to compromise by lowering the bar just to get a point across when needed, especially to you mouth breathing knuckle dragger types.

Don't worry too much about it though, fellers. I'm sure with some help, one day your illiteracy & ignorance could become a thing of the past.

T's & P's

Nah, you're just retarded. God damn, son. Have a shred of dignity.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,593.48
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, you're just retarded. God damn, son.

irony-alert-ironic.jpg

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"I know you are, but what am I"

You're a God damned senior citizen, yet you use elementary school tactics. Run along now, Scooter. You've stuck your foot in your mouth enough for one day.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,593.48
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I know you are, but what am I"

You're a God damned senior citizen, yet you use elementary school tactics. Run along now, Scooter. You've stuck your foot in your mouth enough for one day.

Look at you trying so hard to get the last word in no matter how ridiculously foolish.

But like I said earlier..sometimes I have to compromise by moving down to your level.

Slow day at the spittoon factory, young padawan??

Last edited:

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
100%,He cost us about 10 games last year and This year by his decision making. We have so much talent it bails him out of a lot of stupid fucking moves

HAHAHA so you think they should have won 107 games? A bit of a reach no?????

Pretty stupid of him putting Melancon out there yesterday hey? What a dumb fuck.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAHAHA so you think they should have won 107 games? A bit of a reach no?????

Pretty stupid of him putting Melancon out there yesterday hey? What a dumb fuck.

107 might be a stretch, but he cost us plenty with his bullpen management, especially early in the year before we got bullpen help.

"Starter is through 6 scoreless and only has 76 pitches and we're up 3-0, I think I'll pinch hit for the pitcher with 2 outs and nobody on and turn the ball over to Jesse Biddle and AJ Minter." Then we lose 8-6.

He also got on my nerves with his inconsistent punishments. Pulls Acuna for watching a ball he thought was a home run that hit off the wall, but Josh Donaldson did the same thing a few times, and he hasn't ran out a groundball all season, but he never got disciplined.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
107 might be a stretch, but he cost us plenty with his bullpen management, especially early in the year before we got bullpen help.

"Starter is through 6 scoreless and only has 76 pitches and we're up 3-0, I think I'll pinch hit for the pitcher with 2 outs and nobody on and turn the ball over to Jesse Biddle and AJ Minter." Then we lose 8-6.

He also got on my nerves with his inconsistent punishments. Pulls Acuna for watching a ball he thought was a home run that hit off the wall, but Josh Donaldson did the same thing a few times, and he hasn't ran out a groundball all season, but he never got disciplined.

So.............when the Braves win, it is because of their superior roster but when they lose it is because of the manager?

Just trying to understand the rules here.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So.............when the Braves win, it is because of their superior roster but when they lose it is because of the manager?

Just trying to understand the rules here.

Don't be dense.

Of course, most of the time when we lose, it's because of the players, but there's also games where Snit costs us the game, like in game 1 of this series. You yourself even made a post critical of one of his dumb decisions. He's terrible with managing pitchers, and his refusal to stay with the hot hand at times has cost us games. We had a great offense this season, that covered up a lot of his bad decisions, but he still cost us a few games.